AB/DL + Medical role play?

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Since Ive been into abdl Ive been into medical stuff as well. To me they seem as if they would typically gel quite well and go hand in hand but not quite so much it seems. My mommy and I do pediatric patient / pediatric nurse role play quite frequently and I was wondering how common that is? Also she is educated/schooled in medicine enough that we incorporate injection play (IV saline in diabetic syringes in my bottom) among other “medical activities” such as: checking vitals, restraints, e-stim, specimen collection, circumcision and care role play, “buzz buzz treatment” as behavior modification, light enemas and sensory experimentation just to name a few. Were always extremely cautious and mommy does have a medical background. I’ve just always felt like an outcast being infatuated with nurses caps and uniforms, gloves, surgical masks, aprons and the like. In reality Im TERRIFIED of doctors and needles lol but in little space with my nurse it’s just a fact of life getting my regular check up. Does anyone else do this?

I’m vasovagel needle phobic myself; knowing and trusting your caregiver is a huge help. I don’t trust most doctors and nurses any further than I could throw them.

Circumsion and care roleplay is a lot of fun, but you should try some sterile water rather than saline. Sterile water has quite a sting!

I enjoy some medical role play, but more on the restraint side of things.

A wartenberg wheel can also be a load of fun.

About 20 years ago, a babysitter (who was a CNA) decided I might be sick and took my temperature using a rectal thermometer. I had an adult-sized crib at the time, and she had me lying on my side, knees to chest, while she held the thermometer in place. She was a bit of a brash loudmouth, but a very cute girl.

These days, of course, a real glass rectal thermometer is very hard to find and the small 'universal' plastic thermometers don't work well with adults.

My babysitter 'twirled' the thermometer with her fingers while it was inside me, and I vividly recall the sensation that produced.

sbmccue said:
About 20 years ago, a babysitter (who was a CNA) decided I might be sick and took my temperature using a rectal thermometer. I had an adult-sized crib at the time, and she had me lying on my side, knees to chest, while she held the thermometer in place. She was a bit of a brash loudmouth, but a very cute girl.

These days, of course, a real glass rectal thermometer is very hard to find and the small 'universal' plastic thermometers don't work well with adults.

My babysitter 'twirled' the thermometer with her fingers while it was inside me, and I vividly recall the sensation that produced.

Yep, I get my temp taken frequently haha I’ll have to request the twirl trick! I got one of those antique thermometers myself. They can be found on eBay quite easily with some looking.

Back