Has this ever happened to you

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Was at a funeral yesterday for family friend got stuck in middle of pew during mass this was the long funeral the one with the incense several readings. It was almost at the end I needed to poop really badly was pretty sure I could hold it. I started to urinate and pooped my pants at the same time I was glad I wore an overnight diaper to the funeral was also glad their were babies around me for people to blame(ha ha) after funeral was over made a bee line for the restroom I was glad to see a family bathroom that had a changing table and wipes quickly changed myself and headed for the house were I met up with Ofer people I knew. I have never had this happen before usually I can hold a BM when I started to pee BM followed with out haste

I've been through a LOT of stress at my work lately. This has caused me to develop IBS. Though thankfully it's still minor overall, I have had a few times where it hit me out of nowhere and presented with incredible pain. While I "could" continue to hold it, each time I've had soooo much pain back there that I had to let it go to get any relief from it. And yeah, I've had it hit me twice recently where I kind of wish it hadn't. Just another thank goodness I was diapered moment.

Back