When your significant other isn't an abdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love2BSquishy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm super lucky to have the girlfriend that I do. She's not into abdl, but accepts my incontinence as well as my DL tendencies. I woke up in a soaking wet diaper this morning. My girl rolled over, gave me a passionate kiss, reached into my wet diaper, and proceeded to give me one of the best wake ups I've ever had. To her and the other people out there who accept and support their abdl and incontinent loved ones, thank you!

You, my good sir, are very lucky. It seems that every time I get into a relationship the ABDL side of me turns out to be too much for my SO to handle. I know it is not a direct corollary due to your incontinence, but have someone accept you for who you are must be really nice. Hold on to that it is super special and rare.

Been there before my friend. I've lost a lot of girlfriends over the 17 years I've been back in diapers. Just keep being you and it'll eventually happen for you.

Yes don't give up hope a few months ago I told my wife and she accepts me for who I am and loves me all the same

Being married for 35 years and being a DL as a woman is no picnic. My husband never once participated or cared for it, so I was alone with my love of diapers. Back in the day women didn't really talk about what made them tick. I found this site not even knowing that there are so many younger people into the ABDL scene it just took me for a loop. Being a 54 year old working woman, and having a love of diapers is for me just impossible to explain or tell any friends. Those of the friends that do understand sort of shy away from you little by little. So I do feel closeted, but I want to spread my wings here and express my love. I say to those that can't or won't understand to just turn the other cheek.

I told my SO about my diaper wearing fairly early on. She appreciated the honesty, didn't judge and was genuinely interested.

She's happy enough to steal my paci and use it, but she doesn't want to try diapers - which is fair enough! She is absolutely fine with me wearing whenever I like. Changing is generally done by me, but occasionally she will get involved too.

It literally has zero impact on our relationship!

You have struck gold for a non-ABDL significant other. Keep that alive on your part as much as you can, seriously...it's valuable to an indescribable extent that she understands so deeply even if she's not one herself. I remember how it felt when my girlfriend and me were first talking about it; She was weirded out completely and didn't know what to think. I've brought it up gently more recently though and she said she wasn't as weirded out about it as she used to be anymore.

I wish you both the greatest and many years to come.

My wife knows and is accepting. This is all the gold I need. I plan to stay married to her till I die because she is my world. I don't flout the diapers tho. I reckon that's key in relationships, give and take.

My bride has put up with my love of diapers for years. She changes my diaper when I ask so I guess she still loves me. When I wear a diaper and T-shirt around the house she often brings me a robe to cover up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back