What you want for christmas

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hey guys since we're only just over a week till Christmas I was wondering what all of you would like for Christmas this year I'm hoping for a dippy cup I already got a bottle for Christmas so I'm looking for new things to add to my little collection

The same thing I wish for every year. Just to wake up.

I'm asking my kids for DVDs of Game of Thrones. One of my sons is asking for season 6. I already bought myself my big Christmas gift, a good quality turn table so I can play my old records again. They sound much better than I remember them because all of my equipment has been upgraded over the years.

dogboy said:
I'm asking my kids for DVDs of Game of Thrones. One of my sons is asking for season 6. I already bought myself my big Christmas gift, a good quality turn table so I can play my old records again. They sound much better than I remember them because all of my equipment has been upgraded over the years.

With you being a musician the doesn't surprise me I have been buying a lot of cds overs the last few months almost every time I go to Wal-Mart I get one it's almost like a tradition for me and my wife also I would love to listen to some records some day

I want to wake up with my little guy and watch him open his presents. I want him to indulge in the gleefull spirit of Christmas in whatever way he wants:) that’s what I want for Christmas.

cannamommy said:
I want to wake up with my little guy and watch him open his presents. I want him to indulge in the gleefull spirit of Christmas in whatever way he wants:) that’s what I want for Christmas.

I would also love to have that type of morning with my mommy also

I wish I could be happy.

Instead, I'll have to settle for socks.

I got lotsa my pwesents alweady. Yay, Hankkah! Yes, I know it's spelled wrong, but, I call, "Little speak," on that one so, :tongueout:! I'm the only one who celebrates, in my family, so I didn't get my gift card until a few days before it was over, but, I'm happy! I ordered a bunch of 'dult colowing books! They're simple enough for kids, but the pages are 1-sided, so, markers! Yay! More are coming!

I got a really pretty pair of shoes, but my feet aren't being nice to me!:mad: So sad! I know I'm a 7.5. My 8s make my feet go swimming, but my new ones keep scwunching down in the back when I try to put them on! I hope I don't have to send them back! I'm scared I will, though. Stupid cerebral palsy!:sad: A good idea of how to get my feet in my shoes, does that count?

I'm putting them over most of the foot, and using my wheelchair footrest to push the front of my foot toward the toe of the shoe, where it belongs! I don't seem to have the forward push to do it, unless I also push down, which means my poor pretty shoes get squshed in the back, and my heels don't wanna go in. Stupid me thought the elastic instead of laces would be easier, because no tying, but you also can't loosen it up until your foot is in, and retighten! Anyone got a good idea? I was thinking shoehorn, but by the time I could get it, it'd better work, because time would run out to return the shoes. I. . . Want. . . My. . . Bubba! Darn Atlantic Ocean! He'd help me, if he didn't live in England!

Last edited:
Hmmm...if little me would want ANYTHING, it would probably be to spend Christmas with someone who loves her, which is tied with finding a Mommy to love her forever. As for physical gifts, she loves clothes (whether they're little girl clothes or big girl clothes), and she'd love some diapers too.

I'm trying to get parts for a gaming PC for Christmas!

I dont usually bother asking for much because most years I only get a couple cheap gifts; which is fine; I value time had with family more than gifts anyways and if things are going fairly well I will buy my own stuff (as well as a couple gifts, particularly for family members I either dont see or the younger kids in my family) ; I already have plenty of good Diaps and of course my video game systems and games (the newest addition being my Switch and a cheap smart TV to play it on, hoping to be able to play some multiplayer games at my Aunts place on Xmas day as that is like the only occasion to play multiplayer in person besides with my brother or cousin at my place).

I know I will be getting a 2nd set of Joy Cons before the family Xmas party, but besides that it would be nice to get any Accessories or games for my switch (I'm not expecting anything though).

Most of my family doesn't know I enjoy Diapers and I wont be wearing around them and I don't really regress to some deep extent like some people do (nothing against that, my main appeal is the Diapers though).

I may some day go back to PC gaming (not planning in it soon though and I've never had a "gaming PC") or get an Xbox One.

Sims 4 expansion packs from my mum :) My dad lives overseas but he said he's got me something and im seeing him at easter. I don't usually ask for specific things from my extended family, so it's always a surprise from them. They often give me gift cards or money, which I like.

Im going to buy myself a taking Vanelope doll, because she's so cute and is one of my favourite Dinsey characters

world peace,, might be a bit to much to ask for so i'll settle for coal

A Kala U-bass. Either that or Christmas morning with my family, which I'm sure I will get.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Safariwolf said:
Hey guys since we're only just over a week till Christmas I was wondering what all of you would like for Christmas this year I'm hoping for a dippy cup I already got a bottle for Christmas so I'm looking for new things to add to my little collection

A larger stash of diapers. I want a pack ABU Superdry kids.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I wish I could be happy.

Instead, I'll have to settle for socks.

Would a hug help?

I have a few things on my wish list: New strings for my viola - we're going to see an expert so he can give me advice on which ones to get since I only recently switched to the viola and it's quite different from my violin - and an album from a cello duo that does covers of more modern music. Also a set of different teas from britain, but I'm not sure if my mum remembers that. I have friends that will most certainly give me books, but it's always a surprise what they pick out for me^^

This year I decided to make most of my presents for other people by hand, but I'm running out of time rapidly. I wanted to sew several things, and also do a watercolor painting, but since I decided to take a job as a christmas help on top of my classes for university, I leave the house at 7am and rarely get home before 9pm. I did manage to make an early christmas present for my Little side though, a "snuggle square" in the shape of a hedgehog, but sized up so it's big enough for my giant adult hands to hold on to. I used a really fluffy fabric for it, so it has a very nice texture and is great to pull over my face.

What I want for real for Christmas, Peace on Earth, no more money problems for anyone, no more violence anywhere, and respect for everyone

CodyBaby said:
What I want for real for Christmas, Peace on Earth, no more money problems for anyone, no more violence anywhere, and respect for everyone

I've often thought that if everyone in the world also wanted the above mentioned, we would have it. With no wars, we could all afford to share our wealth. Everyone wants peace, but not enough people all willing to make the small sacrifices to make it happen. It doesn't make sense. Of course, living peacefully, sharing what you have, is exactly what Christ taught, and there is the meaning of Christmas.

Every year when Christmas is over I find I end up wishing I had more time to relax and had left more money in my bank account. So this year that's what I want for Christmas. More time (like do chores for me) and more money (in lieu of the physical gifts I'd normally get)

Back