Advice for going to movie

I did have a leak at the theater once, lucky I found a side door to go out so I didn't have to go through the lobby. It was a late show at night so not a ton of people. I just remember how hard it was not knowing how wet I really was. No fun leaking in public but it does happen if your not careful, most diapers are designed to be changed after one use, not 2 or 3 as some of us abdl do.

When I go to things that will have me be sitting for a long time, like the movies, I always double diaper. There are two reasons. One is leaks and the other is, if I don't leak but still wet, I can just take off the wet diaper and use the fresh one I already have on. That way I don't have to bring a bag for diapers.

i always go to the movies heavily padded. i wear very black jeans and a long flanel shirt in colors that dont change when wet. i wear the shirt untucked. then sit and enjoy the whole movie. in long movies i still might soak through. and so what if that happens? no one will notice in all the crowd. everyone is more worried about their popcorn than your wet bum.

If is a colder month than bring a trench coat. That way if there is a little leakage you can don your coat when the movie ends and no one will be the wiser as you head to your car.

As much as a trench coat would help with coverage and covering up, given more recent events, I think that it would actually draw attention to you, and not in a good way.

I often go to the movies diapered; it is so convenient. My advise is not much different from others: wear a premium diaper or a less quality diaper with sufficient soaker pads and plastic or PUL pants just in case. Be considerate to not leak on the chair. This can be avoided with proper diapering noted above as well as slow intermittent wetting rather than one big flood. You should not have any problems. Double the pleasure: Enjoy the movie and a diaper...perhaps triple pleasure with the discreet knowledge of your wet condition in public.

I just started using boosters and have found them helpful when traveling. Again, sitting adds issues for some, but the booster helps manage a lot.

I will also wear a better diaper for outings like this. A Tykables Overnight has less crinkle than some built more purposefully to make noise. I tend to wear those when out, but typically I'm the one who's noticing the crinkle.

Went to Toy Story 4 last night padded. Just wore jeans and a t-shirt. Really good movie. The key is to just pee a little at time, just like any other time. Voiding completely at once can often lead to leaks. Just keep peeing a little all time and you'll be fine.

Baggy pants are your ultimate friend. They're cheap, can be found at any wal-mart, and will not get you unwanted attention; unless of course you go all gangster and choose not to wear a belt.

Back