• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

29 year old Male in a professional career

dldvm08

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hello everyone.
I’m a 29 y/o married male who has been a DL for a very long time. My first diaper experiences where when I would stay with my papaw and my little brother was still in diapers. I was about 6 and he was 2. I would take one of his diapers and go into the bathroom with a ruler and act like I was curious about measuring it. I would go in and just hold it in my hands and examine every inch of it. I was just curious then and it wasn’t until I was about 13-14 that I sent off for free samples. When they arrived I would tell my parents it was a T-shirt or some other explainable item that no one would really question about.

I did this two or three times until I was 16-17. That’s when I was in my first “serious” high school relationship. After about 5 months of dating I told her about my curiosity with diapers. What I didn’t mention was that I frequented websites like ABkingdom and looked for pictures and stories any time I could get the computer to myself late at night. She said it was weird but she didn’t shy away. I asked a few times if she would try it and after a year she said she would. She did not like the experience and it was off the table for another few months. Then we had a big fight over something trivial and she thought that I was going to break up with her. She said she would do anything and even brought up the diapers again. It was wrong of me to go with that idea, but I was young and stupid.

We continued our relationship for 3 1/2 more years. She started to develope a little side and enjoyed having special attention. She loved hanging out wearing her diapers and drinking chocolate milk from a bottle she bought. We had our ups and downs and eventually had our falling out. She wanted marriage ( I did too, but was not ready) I wanted to be a doctor and she didn’t want me to leave our small community. We still talked and the conversation always led back to little time and how she missed her special times.

That was a rough period for me because I felt alone while in my last years of college and while trying to apply to vet school. I had other short relationships in that period and I never really told anyone about my DL side. I continued to lurk on certain sites, but never posted out of fear of being ousted. All though my DL experience I went though short binge and long purges. The binges always seemed to be so intense and then I would lose interest and continue to ask myself what was wrong with me. I began to hate myself and felt with serious depression which the only thing that could quell it was interacting with my interest.

While in my last year of school I met my future wife. We really hit it off and I knew this woman was amazing and for the first time I could see myself caring less about my future and more about a future with her. When we started to get serious I decide to tell her about my desires. She really didn’t understand why I would want these things in my life, but she said everybody is weird in their own way. We dated for 3 1/2 years and lived together for 1 1/2 years before I popped the question.
During that time I had brought it up on a few occasions and she shot the idea down even saying she would never do it. I thought I could change a repress these feelings. It was going ok for about a year before I proposed, but then I hit a snag. I have had a bad history with kidney stones and this one caused some issues with mild incontinence. I had bought some protection to help during that three week ordeal ( they take so long to pass for some odd reason) and she found out. She was ok with it but didn’t want it to become a full time thing. I brought back a lot of the urges and desires but I did my best to respect her wishes.

She is the best thing to ever happen to me and we ended up getting married back in September. Recently I had a mother stone which caused more issues and had to resort to wearing most nights because of the leakage. She was accepting and noticed how well I slept when I was wearing. It got brought up again and we started toying with the idea of her maybe giving it a try, but she wanted to go very slow and ease her way into it. I now have another stone and have been on pain meds which makes me very honest and I explained to her why I feel I am the way I am and why I wanted what I wanted. We talked about it like adults and she said she would try. This made me ecstatic.

This brings us to now. I love my wife and she is my rock. She has helped me through my increasing depression about the current world, my first years as a professional dealing with imposter syndrome and been so supportive about recent health problems. She means the word to me and I do everything I can to make her happy. I am truely blessed.

I finally decided to post this so that I could get some of my thoughts out in the open and find the support I need to control myself and not try to push the subject to hard. I am thrilled about the aspect of us joining in this experience together but I want it to be built on trust and understanding. I don’t want to be the only one who finds joy in it if we get to that point.

So that’s a ranting version of my story and there are lots of details that are not mentioned but I feel you get the gist.

Thank you folks for the great posts and information you have contributed and hopefully we can continue to support and help our fellow ABDLs out there. I am always willing to listen to problems and give advice as well as I can.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lumos and sissygirlpink
Welcome dldvm08! That was a wonderful intro! We look forward to more of your posts here.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Hell Dldvm,
Wow That's some introduction.
Welcome to the :grouphug:

I would also like to welcome you, and as you see many people here can be warm and understanding, and give great advise. It seems you have a loving caring relationship and I pray that it grows more and more each day. Don't even worry yourself about the diapers. Wear them for the purpose they were intended for and you will never go wrong. Enjoy this site for it has opened my eyes greatly on the subject and that we are not alone. Hope to hear some of your escapades and lots of luck on you endeavors.

dldvm08 said:
I finally decided to post this so that I could get some of my thoughts out in the open and find the support I need to control myself and not try to push the subject to hard.

I grew up in a small town in the ultra conservative Southern US. In the late 80's to early 90's even mentioning interest in kink was reason to become a pariah. Diapers were the fuel for much worse accusations. During those times I identified two friends that I confided in, and since have had three serious relationships with diapers as an accepted activity.

I firmly believe that most people are accepting given a few factors including their acceptance of you and your presentation to them. My advice is to avoid pushing anything. You can be firm in that this is a part of you and most likely will be for the rest of your life. Furthermore you can stress the intimacy of this and how emotionally entwined this idea has become with a sense of; trust, comfort, security, or any myriad of concepts. In short how much stronger your love for her will be knowing that she loves and accepts you. Regardless of her understanding of the concept she should understand the inherent love generated by a safe and trusting relationship.

dldvm08 said:
I don’t want to be the only one who finds joy in it if we get to that point.

I've never been in a relationship with someone who enjoys diapers. I would say that you were fortunate to experience that and have no idea how rare or common it is. I have been in relationships that involved diapers and my current wife is completely accepting of me walking around the house in my diapers and T Shirt as well as me wearing to bed every night.

She accepts the diapers because she accepts me. She enjoys playing with me or incorporating diapers into sexual activities because she enjoys what it does for me.

You will do things for your wife that you do not enjoy because she likes it and your enjoyment is derived from pleasing her. This is a part of every relationship and allowing her to please you is not selfish. Don't worry about whether she enjoys diapers. Just make sure that she is doing something because she enjoys your response. It doesn't hurt to overreact either. Hold her tight, kiss her, tell her how much you love her. Make sure that she knows that this is something extra special.

I can be a bit stoic, but when my wife does something I know is for me I get super cheesy and lovingly goofy, and she loves seeing me like that.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and dldvm08
Back with a life update
Married in 2019
We had our first child in 2022
I have been having more incontinece symptoms and chronic pain for awhile. Had to go to the ER sunday because i hadnt peed in 36 hours and i was in a lot of pain.

They cathed me which emptied my bladder but afterward i have been unable to control my bladder and keep having bladder spasms and really painful urination. The last few months i have had enuresis more nights than not.

Went to urologist today, rulled out the usual health issues. Now im set up with a neurologist for possible a possible diseased disc or high probability of having Multiple Sclerosis at 33. Yay…

But we are all doing great. Thanks for the great comments everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and Moo
Did you eventually end up being a veterinarian?

jamiejamie said:
Did you eventually end up being a veterinarian?
Yes

Reactions: jamiejamie
@dldvm08 welcome to the group. Your bio was interesting and intriguing. Congrats on your wife’s acceptance and I truly hope you get your health back on the rails.

dldvm08 said:
Back with a life update
Married in 2019
We had our first child in 2022
I have been having more incontinece symptoms and chronic pain for awhile. Had to go to the ER sunday because i hadnt peed in 36 hours and i was in a lot of pain.

They cathed me which emptied my bladder but afterward i have been unable to control my bladder and keep having bladder spasms and really painful urination. The last few months i have had enuresis more nights than not.

Went to urologist today, rulled out the usual health issues. Now im set up with a neurologist for possible a possible diseased disc or high probability of having Multiple Sclerosis at 33. Yay…

But we are all doing great. Thanks for the great comments everyone.
Sorry to hear about your health issues. Sure hope the MS is just a false positive and you are OK.

dldvm08 said:
Congratulations! I was a pre-med but decided not to go further than undergrad degree. Went to work in forensics field.

Back