Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
This afternoon my younger brother took me to see the new Steampunk Genre Sci-Fi Movie, "Mortal Engines".

Yes, I liked it a lot.

I'm glad you liked it. I would like to see it, but the Washington Post only gave it one star and a half out of four. Still, I like a lot of movies the reviewers don't.

I saw it yesterday, and I also liked it.
I never did give those online movie reviews much faith, simply because they see it from their view and mine is decidedly different from theirs.
My personnal rule of movies is "if I remeber the name after seeing the adds, then it should be worth seeing."

The only thing I didn't get was how empty the theater was for a movie that had released 2 days before.

OldIron said:
I saw it yesterday, and I also liked it.
I never did give those online movie reviews much faith, simply because they see it from their view and mine is decidedly different from theirs.
My personnal rule of movies is "if I remeber the name after seeing the adds, then it should be worth seeing."

The only thing I didn't get was how empty the theater was for a movie that had released 2 days before.

Last Friday the Matinee showing of "Mortal Engines" at the Derry, NH cineplex was pretty empty.

I don’t put any stock in professional reviews but strangely I often agree with rotten tomatoes and MyAnimeList scores.

An empty theatre sounds ideal, with hope no selfish ignorant jerks that can’t keep their phones in their pockets and mouths shut for 2 odd short hours.

Mortal Engines bombed at the box office

I saw the movie last year. It was awesome. I am into steampunk movies in a big way. Sadly though this genre is really vrlooked considering it all started with Jules Verne.

I am glad you got to see the movie.

Back