Northshore sample info

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey guys do you know if you can order samples from north shore. And do you have to pay shipping if you do order them

You can call or email to request samples. Free shipping!

goodnites24 said:
I filled it out then what do I do?

If you provided all the info needed, we'll select a few samples to send you out. They usually go out within 1 business day. You should get an email with tracking info when they go out. If you asked us any questions or didn't complete all the info, then our customer care team will reach out to you to work everything out.

Can we still request a sample if I ordered a long time ago? I’m sure in 2018 much more products available with more variety

qwertyqwerty said:
Can we still request a sample if I ordered a long time ago? I’m sure in 2018 much more products available with more variety

Sure! As long as you're genuinely interested in trying something new and not just trolling for free diapers, we're happy to send out samples.

Thanks Adam. I am looking for high quality products as my store bought ones keep leaking all the time .

Oooh that's great I'm waiting on the new lites that are colored to come out I'm deff gunna try them out

I sent the request...now just wait?

qwertyqwerty said:
I sent the request...now just wait?

If everything was completed, we'll select the best couple options and ship them out today or tomorrow. You should get an email with tracking info.

Not looking for freebies but does North shore use discreet shipping practices, thought I saw something about packages being labeled ao adult diapers on the outside of box. Was considering ordering some better dry from you in the future ad I dont like any of the new products in the stores now.

bradely22 said:
Not looking for freebies but does North shore use discreet shipping practices, thought I saw something about packages being labeled ao adult diapers on the outside of box. Was considering ordering some better dry from you in the future ad I dont like any of the new products in the stores now.

We do ship discreet. Never anything with diapers on the outside. The return address on the label will say "Samela/Northshore" if you order from us and "NorthShore Care Supply" if you order from Amazon. We can't control what Amazon wants on our labels anymore.

Thank you Adam.

Have not received tracking info yet I’ll check my inbox later tonight .

What should I do now,Adam? Contact customer service? Thanks

I’m working with CS now. Thank you for your time sir.

Back