Looking for help to save our special night

Kingllama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Me and my partner won't be spending Christmas together for the first time in 3 year, infact we won't see each other for a week before, and a week after. We had a huge special last night planned for tomorrow, for daddy to take care of his baby girl but at the last minute i have just found out my order for the baby grow has been delayed and won't arrive until ive gone, so i would really really appreciate if someone has one that they don't use if you would possibly send it to me via next day delivery so it arrives tomorrow in time to keep our special night, well special. I don't expect it for free and will more than happily pay, obviously I'd pay postage costs too, I'll do anything to make sure my baby gets her special diaper day with daddy. Thank you in advance, hopefully someone within the community can help me. I would even send it back after if you wanted it back, and would send money to hold for the time being so you know it would be posted back to you.

Thank you to anyone who leaves a positive comment whether or not you can help.

Stay padded my fellow littles ☺

We managed to get next day shipping at the last minute from another online store. Panic over. Just waiting for the delivery and then it's bye bye panties, hello nappies for the Mrs, she's on a 24 hour toilet ban 😋

what is baby grow?

Back