• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Awkward introduction from newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfTheSea

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
1) Hello! Who are you?
just call me sonofthesea and I was hoping to get info about diapers from here.
I am trying to get a degree in gaming design and I am not diapered 24/7

SonOfTheSea said:
1)
I am trying to get a degree in gaming design
SonOfTheSea said:
1)
I was hoping to get info about diapers from here

Welcome to ADISC sonofthesea! Gaming Design sounds like a fun and rewarding course of study! Are there any specific types of games you would like to create?
Was there some specific info about diapers you were looking for, or just general information?
There is an awesome section of diaper reviews on the site. If you can't find what you are looking for there you can search, or start a new topic with your question.

Hello SonOfThSsea,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

SonOfTheSea said:
1) Hello! Who are you?
just call me sonofthesea and I was hoping to get info about diapers from here.
I am trying to get a degree in gaming design and I am not diapered 24/7

Hi SonOfTheSea and welcome to the site. Did you grow up along the ocean? I did, along Barnegat Bay and the Jersey Shore. I still have salt water in my veins.

dogboy said:
Hi SonOfTheSea and welcome to the site. Did you grow up along the ocean?
no i did not it is a reference to something in my past

- - - Updated - - -

Andustar said:
Welcome to ADISC sonofthesea! Gaming Design sounds like a fun and rewarding course of study! Are there any specific types of games you would like to create?
not really i just have been gaming for 12 years now and always wanted to make games that others would enjoy

Welcome!

I'm a coder myself, curious as to what's involved in a gaming design degree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back