Going in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have you ever worn and used a diaper in public just to save a trip to the bathroom. I haven't but I don't have the guts too. I have worn in public and probably will again but I'm nervous to just sit or stand there and pee and hope it doesn't leak and someone notices.

Wear plastic pants over your diaper and let the flood gates open. Nothing better or more relaxing than having a pee in public. I wear them all the time just for that reason. Public bathrooms are a public disgrace because people out in public have no common courtesy or manners any more. Most of them smell so bad you don't even want to stand in there let alone sit down and do your business.

You got diapers on, USE THEM . . . and enjoy doing it.

I alway am peeing if I am diapered, does not matter where I am. Then again I also wear quality diapers and do not worry about leaks. If I were to wear depends or something I would be scared of leaking..

If I'm wearing diapers and I need to go, I do. That's what they're there for. I don't think I've ever put one on just to use it out in the world. That's more of a fringe benefit.

I gave up on the bathroom decades ago. Early on leaks were a concern for me too though. Eventually I realized you have to use good premium diapers which you can trust will not leak. Pullups and cloth like disposables are no good for that either. As mentioned, a good diaper cover will also help contain any potential leaks so you may want to add them as well.

I was sat at a bar for a few hours yesterday with my neighbor after finishing an exam wearing a simple ultra. Its honestly not hard when you try a few of the diapers at home to get to know the limits of them.

I may have had an accident or two in public lol but never diapered. Now my little guy wears during the day and most recently we went to Disney land and at first he was afraid he would leak or get caught but by mid week he was enjoying himself. Some did say changes were necessary and definitely evening changes.

You'll learn. Can't even remember when was the last time I speed in the toilet. Usually when I sense an urge to pee, seconds later I'm going in my diaper. Many times I just sense the warmth spreading in my diaper. You get used to it

If you're nervous, start by proving to yourself that the risk is tiny.

1. Choose a decent diaper that you are comfortable wearing in public. Maybe not the very thickest, say a high-end medical plastic-backed option like the Tena Active Fit Maxi.
2. Practice using it at home. Experiment with fit and anything you want to wear over it. Try standing, sitting, walking, with different kinds of wettings from little trickles up to major floods.
3. Discover the limits of its performance, e.g. you might find it never leaks even when emptying a full bladder standing up, occasional minor leaks when flooding sitting down, fine with smaller wettings sitting down.
4. Now try it in public, but don't go close to the performance limits you have already found out. E.g, try not to empty a completely full bladder when standing, or avoid wetting more than a little at a time when sitting.
5. The risk is now so small, you can forget about it and enjoy the convenience of never having to find a bathroom.
6. As you build up more experience and confidence, you can push it a little further.

It's easy once you get the hang of it. I can empty my bladder while having a 1:1 conversation and not skip a beat. I often wear plastic pants as a secondary line of defence in critical situations although they are not truly necessary. I can wet just as easily and spontaneously when not wearing them, but the risk of the unexpected, such as a pinhole leak, is technically greater. If you follow the preparation routine I describe and wear good waterproof pants too, you really will have nothing to worry about. Have fun!

The last time I wore adult underwear was back in March. the only reason I use a toilet is to BM and I don't always use it then.
I personally, has no problem wetting in public. My front line supervisor already knows I need to were a diaper and plastic pants at.

Yeah, being out in public with your own toilet facilities is great... letting go in your pants in a public place never loses its magic!

If I'm wearing , it gets used number 1 or 2 , also I suffer from shy bladder

I wear diapers in public I have to sense I’m incontinent. The only problem I have is with other people sticking their noses were they don’t belong. Yesterday I was purchasing some diapers and another vet gave me a lecture on me needing diapers he said doc was bull__itting me and that I should see another doctor I said none of your business. I can’t believe how other veterans treat fellow veterans

if you're wearing a product you are afraid of using in case it leaks, you need a more absorbent product.

rennecfox said:
if you're wearing a product you are afraid of using in case it leaks, you need a more absorbent product.

I'd second that. :)

The only time I wore in public was nerve-wracking. I went to the local credit union, Burger King, and the mall, but the only time I could bring myself to wet was once I went into the family restroom, and then I immediately changed since there was someone waiting to change their kid outside.

Honestly it just wasn't worth it. At least I know where the gender neutral restroom in that mall is for when I start actually transitioning to female, lol.

I wear in public occasionally, to me it isn't a huge deal, I just go in the potty before I diaper up (especially if I had just woken up) , I make sure I am wearing a capable diaper (usually boosted with either a Pampers size 6, or more often something like Goodnites) ; then I layer up in normal looking clothing (usually jeans, a T-shirt, and a hoodie or two (especially in winter)) I also usually have a slide belt on (very easy to adjust to a comfortable position, unlike normal hole punch belts) so that restricts the pants so they won't budge too much and potentially reveal a large amount of "peekage".

Once I'm set up I blend in like anyone else, and I know I can wet (quite heavily at that) for several hours without issue.

I have never even been out wearing long enough to need to change until I'm back home.

Really comfortability when out and about is down to making sure you have a good enough diaper on (it would ruin the experience to have an obvious leak; which is way more apparent than thick, crinkly padding) , layering up so you don't have to worry about revealing your padding, and really just trying to focus on getting the things you want to get done, done; without having to worry about anything embarrassing happening and if you act like nothing weird is going on people wont have any reason to focus on you (if you have an odd expression on your face, you will draw attention to yourself, but more than that leaking would be the worst outcome (unless nobody even sees it))

JamieXPassion said:
The only time I wore in public was nerve-wracking. I went to the local credit union, Burger King, and the mall, but the only time I could bring myself to wet was once I went into the family restroom, and then I immediately changed since there was someone waiting to change their kid outside.

That could have made for an interesting conversation, given how people that need facilities sometimes assume others are displacing them unjustly.

(as you walk out)
lady: "don't you know this room is for diaper changing?!"
you: "yep."

You have to face the fear there. Is no other way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back