• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

California Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snooky

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi All, This is my 1st post and I hope I do it correctly. I have been a DL since 5yrs old and love it. Outside of DL life I enjoy building things- carpentry etc.
Looking forward to future chat! Thank you.

Hello Snooky and welcome to the group.

Very informative Introduction.

Egor

Hi Snooky, I am new here too. Maybe add a bit more about you? =] My thread is right about yours.

Hey Snooky!

I've been a dl my entire life pretty much and have recently (within the past half decade) started coming around the ab side of things :)
I live in California too! North of San Francisco. I like it here but it is waaay too expensive. Building things is fun, I enjoy building digital things (program design and audio production and to a lesser extent, other digital media). A lot easier to work with than "physical" things and ctrl-z is a friggin God send. I'd hate to have to work on something without it haha

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Snooky,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back