Diapers are my "Drugs".

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don't smoke, use drugs, nor do I drink heavily. It's diapers that has a strong hold on me. Just diapers, not any other baby items or behaviours. I also think of people with incontincence and/or bedwetting issues over the age of 5. They deserve better quality diapers that what is at most medical stores. Their diapers should look good too, BTW, Northshore is doing great about fixing this.

Being abdl is not an addiction. It is a compulsory part of who we are and are just something we need to stay sane and health. Much like needing food isn't an addiction, neither is us needing diapers.

Well, there is much better than what the typical medical supply stores have (not to mention Pharmacies and grocery stores) ; its just that it is almost all stuff that needs to be ordered online, unless you happen to live in a major city, then you may have an ABDL storefront nearby.

Since its usually stuff you must order online; that means that a lot of people in need of better Diapers probably wont even know about the better stuff (such as the better medical style brands and of course the ABDL Diapers)

BabyTyrant said:
Well, there is much better than what the typical medical supply stores have (not to mention Pharmacies and grocery stores) ; its just that it is almost all stuff that needs to be ordered online, unless you happen to live in a major city, then you may have an ABDL storefront nearby.

Since its usually stuff you must order online; that means that a lot of people in need of better Diapers probably wont even know about the better stuff (such as the better medical style brands and of course the ABDL Diapers)

I agree. For me, I would have never known about the great quality that you seem to only find online or as you said, in big cities. Even in big cities it's not like people know about those stores. Something needs to change.

Back