• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

gamefreak94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m so terrible at these kinds of things on account of shyness, but here goes nothing. I’m a longtime lurker on these forums and decided to get my account active. I have always enjoyed reading posts on this site. It seems there are alot of friendly people here.

I have been a DL for pretty much my entire life. Of course, like many others here, I thought I was alone until just a couple of years ago.

I’m a machinist in my mid twenties and absolutely love what i do. Its such an interesting field and I am trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can.

I have always been a big game nerd with Legend of Zelda and Pokemon being among my favorites. I also like to play the guitar.

Yes, but which Legend of Zelda? So many versions exist... Which is your favorite?

Also, welcome! ;)

Hello Gamefreak,
Good introduction.
welcome to the :grouphug:

DLRob said:
Yes, but which Legend of Zelda? So many versions exist... Which is your favorite?

I was speaking of the franchise as a whole. It’s pretty hard to pick a favorite lol. Its close between Ocarina, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess.

gamefreak94 said:
I was speaking of the franchise as a whole. It’s pretty hard to pick a favorite lol. Its close between Ocarina, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess.

Ocarina I've played through several times... It's probably my favorite for nostalgic reasons. I recently beat Twilight princess. Before that i beat Skyward sword (which i liked more than Twilight. I highly recommend it). I've played a few hours on Breath of the Wild at my brothers house but haven't gotten that far yet and don't have the console for it myself. It's pretty sweet. I've not played wind waker.

I agree that the franchise as a whole is excellent.

Back