accident at store felt embarrsed

GabeG30

I wear diapers due to Cerebral Palsy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey guys I rode my bike to jewel today to return stuff then went looking around, However as i did I had an accident in my underwear I wasent't wearing any protection as it was still en route to my house, i felt embarrassed that people around me are like ew that guys smells. as you can imagine the ride home was weird, but cleanup was a breeze. should i feel embarrassed? also let's say I get my stuff from northshore and i'm wearing a diaper and have an accident as well how do i go about cleaning up because i don't think it will be as easy as underwear? I look forward to hearing from you guys Thanks.

I'm sorry to hear you had an incident without protection, hope you're doing alright :(

Your experience of cleaning up might have been easier, but you had to have soiled underwear around people which I'm betting isn't pleasant for anyone involved :p
You might want to pick up some basic padding, even some pull-ups for day use in the mean time while you wait on your shipment, something that at least will contain any further small incidents.

Cleanup might be more of an involved process with diapers, but you'd be properly managing your condition.
Just using your underwear when you know you have a medical issue is just rude to anyone that might be near, no one wants to smell poopy pants or step in someone's piddle puddle.

This too shall pass.

Thanks john for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

jeffeybug said:
This too shall pass.

Thanks Jefferybug for your help.

Back