nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So this is not the usual relationship with diaper post. I am curious however for those of you who have been in a relationship where it was not accepted, has that left you afraid? Like afraid to date or bring it up? I have been in a few where all my exes were not accepting and freaked about by it. Now that I am single again I would love to find somone but everytine I start to talk to a girl or begin to think of the idea of a relationship I remember the problems from the last and become hesitant and closed off. Has anyone else felt with this and if so how have you coped / solved it?

I told my last ex about it. She was the only one I ever really told. She was accepting at first and then decided as time went on she was uncomfortable with it and we split up.

Makes me really scared to date again, but as time has gone on I have seen a lot more girls out there into diapers then I remember when I first started browsing the Internet for this kinda stuff. So one is out there, I’m hopeful. But how long will it be till I find someone. Or even find a girl again.

Reactions: Ardox7
Right their with you, I bean seeing a lady for years. she knows about the kidney cancer, that I beet.
The week blader ongoing kidney problems. but we I can't bring up the needing pull-ups or diapers.
sometimes I just wont to pull up my shirt and show her when she asks me if I kneed the bathroom.

Don't let one bad apple ruin the bunch. Much advice given in other threads sbows you shouldn't lead off any first dates with disclosing your diapers, but you absolutely should not wait too long either. Certainly not after you're married too.

The biggest issue I have had is Ex’s saying they were fine in the beginning but later using it as ammo against me or saying well I just assumed it would pass. I’m never over pushy with it it’s kinda a private thing for me. I think honestly it’s an excuse among many to end the relationship. I’m a law student and I work a lot to support myself so I wonder if that combined with the weird fetish is enough to drive them away. Either way still hurts and I can’t help but feel like I pull back everytime I get close to somone.

Reactions: Ardox7
Stuff like that has affected me but it makes me realise even more that you've GOT TO be honest with your partner and you need to make clear this is how you are, it's not just a phase.

After all, if you can't be yourself with your partner, it's not going to work long-term.

HappyNotHappy said:
Since I have been wearing diapers I haven’t even attempted to date. If some one flirts with me I run the other way. At this point I would only be interested in getting to know someone who was looking for a diapered girl and I probably have a better chance at seeing a unicorn or getting struck by lightning.

I think the real unicorn/lightning thing is a woman looking for a diapered guy. Many ABDL guys are seeking diapered girls. Not to be discounted are the open-minded non-ABDLs. They might be difficult to locate but there are more of them than ABDLs by a wide measure.

To the OP's question, I'm happy enough on my own that at least for now, I don't see myself seeking relationships with non-ABDLs. I've experienced some of what it is for this to be a relationship bonus and I don't think it would be worth it without that.

HappyNotHappy said:
That’s encouraging but I wouldn’t even know where to start

Unfortunately I think revealing yourself as a diapered girl looking for a diapered boy is going to lead to destruction of your inbox by predictably incompetent over-horny boys... but there WILL be SOME decent ones out there. Sites like Fetlife, until recently Tumblr (but now maybe some of the alternatives) are good ways of connecting and engaging if you can wade through the flood of idiots...

My last serious relationship broke down for a number of reasons, but my ex found my diapers hard to deal with, especially when my wetting problems worsened and meant I had to go back into them full-time when I was 19. Since then my wetting has worsened and I now wear thicker diapers. Unfortunately my problems aren’t going to get any better, due to nerve damage. In the end I had CBT which helped me come to terms with my incontinence and now it’s just a minor problem. I’ve begun trying to date again now, so I’ve overcome that issue. It’s a matter of trust and perspective. If you’re incontinent, the best way is to handle the matter calmly and don’t let it get you down. Instead of holding me back, my diapers take me forward, as they mean I don’t need to worry about embarrassing accidents and I can me much more active.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I'm having an opposite issue atm, I've been dating my current girlfriend now for almost 10 months, I've been open about my little side / dl side since we started dating, at first it was one of the "things" I do, but she was awesome and became curious about the whole dynamic, now she's taken me to wearing diapers as she collects and wear shoes. So we have no issues there, my issue / stress is that things are getting serious, I'm 33 and she's 29, I want to think of the future like settling down, having kids, doing the whole adult routine, but where does all of this current stuff fit into this, does she feel the same way, are we going to have a healthy relationship with our current work responsibilities and kids..ect.
I'm at the what if planning stage and the stress has affected me because I feel less attached to my dl / little side and want to focus on the future. In our relationship I'm the worrier and she's the take it easy mentality.
So long story short, once your over the "fetish hurdle" real life problems start weighing in on the relationship.

I've been married to my mate for four years. She has a love/hate relationship with my diaper wearing. She doesn't mind when I'm in little space, as long as I keep that separate from being the man she needs. I've learned to hide my little side from her when she's stressed as she sees taking care of me when I'm little as just one more chore for her to do. So stressed wife = no diapers, despite the comfort they bring me. I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Also, on the plus side, wearing diapers is a turn-on for me, which she really likes. But when I want to go immediately from little space to fun sexy adult times without showering / taking out trash first, that induces a bit of cognitive dissonance in her because diapers are very unsexy to her. But these are things we've learned to work around over the past 7 years.

Back