Buying diapers on CL

I used to live in AZ & checked Craigslist often but I only found Molicare Supremes on there one time for a good deal. I then had to donate them all when I moved out of state because I didn’t have the room. The day after, someone contacted me about my post on OfferUp who was interested.

I did do an eBay pickup once, to save on shipping. It was a user who went by Jaidee Girl & had purchased a shipping container full of diapers. I think I bought whole packs of vintage Attends & most of them were vintage adult diapers but I think they were AB/DL. They had a few auctions of vintage Luvs, Pampers, & other plastic backed diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve posted things on Craigslist before when I end up with too many or have one that doesn’t fit me well. I always offer to ship as well and have had a couple people from out of the area find the ad and I shipped to them.

I bought some ABDL dips in person once (although I didn't see the listing specifically on CL, the rest is the same). It was nice to meet another DL and chat for a few about things that are normally categorized as deepest secrets in your daily life. I recommend it, if you get the chance!

I bought a pack of ABU peekaboos once from this dude in Rialto who was shocked to see a dude and was also embarrassed about the transaction for some reason. I think he was expecting a cute little girl to show up. Anyways with that being said, I'd rather buy online where there's no hassle or weird exchange in person.

Antientmariner said:
I bought a pack of ABU peekaboos once from this dude in Rialto who was shocked to see a dude and was also embarrassed about the transaction for some reason. I think he was expecting a cute little girl to show up. Anyways with that being said, I'd rather buy online where there's no hassle or weird exchange in person.

"Welcome to The Internet! Where men are men, women are men, and kids are FBI agents!"

I've bought diapers on Craigslist several times. I've never bought ABDL diapers but I have bought adult and cases of baby diapers, too. One awkward conversation was when I purchased adult diapers one time, I had to explain to the seller why I was purchasing them. I made up that they were for my grandfather, and the seller wanted to talk about caregiving...ugh. I had another seller tell me how great the Huggies diapers I was buying were, lol.

Back