Doing martial arts in diaper?

ben10hnt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone ever practiced martial arts while wearing a diaper?

Yes but it was a very long time ago. I would not recommend it though. Back between the ages of 5 and 9 I had to wear a Pullup While I was doing Martial arts baseball And hockey. Hockey wasn't so bad As the building had to stay very cold for the ice rink, However that was not the case for martial arts and baseball, Some of the worst diaper rashes I've ever gotten my life a few of which I still have scars from Came from wearing a Pullup during sports. Then again bear in mind this was back in the late 1990s early 2000s back when goodnites were still at their most Archaic absorbency designs. They held a lot but it was like wearing a swamp.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
No disposable is going to hold up well to either physical activity OR the sweating it's going to lead to. Consider cloth, or even training pants. (babypants.com)

bambinod said:
No disposable is going to hold up well to either physical activity OR the sweating it's going to lead to. Consider cloth, or even training pants. (babypants.com)
I would like to point out that your post should say no adult disposable will hold up well to physical activity, Kids disposable such as pullups or goodnites are extremely resilient physical activity Simply because they were made with the mind set up just how rambunctious that age group normally is.

I’ve actually been practicing martial arts diapered for several months now and, while the tapes will invariably loosen, I’ve never had a major problem.

Why would you want to do this? Physical contact is obviously very likely, and you're risking other people feeling your diaper. Keep your fetish to yourself.

If you're actually incontinent, fair enough.

DloverUK said:
Why would you want to do this? Physical contact is obviously very likely, and you're risking other people feeling your diaper. Keep your fetish to yourself.

Dont be an asshole. I mean seriously just because you are not comfortable with this does not mean you can talk down on people. It doesn't matter if its actual incontinence or fetish other people wont know the difference and as long as OP is not advertising it there is no reason to get upset.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and mayhem
DloverUK said:

And what if it's neither a fetish or incontinent. Why can a dl wear a diaper if they want to?

Could you use compression shorts over a good quality nappy?

Personally, I wouldn't wear simply for pleasure or comfort, out of consideration and respect for a training partner who might notice and be distracted, and as an application of personal discipline. Any activity not focused on the learning and practice is out of place here. Obviously, wearing for medical need is fine. There is the grey area of wearing for psychological need, but that is different to wearing for pleasure.

I have thought about it before but with the attention paid by both instructor and other students to how muscles and bones and things line up for good posture, it's likely to cause issues. Even my choice of shirts was adjusted early on because the instructor couldn't clearly see if my hips and shoulders were properly aligned (meaning that I was carrying my weight in my pelvis and not my lower back, which could lead to injury).

DloverUK said:

Don't be a dick.

When i did martial arts i wore attends or seni shaped pads in my regular underwear and they did fairly well and were not noticeable, i tried pull ups first but they were just uncomfortable and leaked on me a time or two. I also tried tena stretch super towards the end and they did remarkably well.

I don't think I'm being a dick. Being a dick is forcing your fetish/lifestyle/whatever onto other people. Wearing diapers while you're rolling around with other people is going to make them feel uncomfortable. Unless you need to for medical reasons, why do it? You can survive being not diapered for an hour.

DloverUK said:
I don't think I'm being a dick. Being a dick is forcing your fetish/lifestyle/whatever onto other people. Wearing diapers while you're rolling around with other people is going to make them feel uncomfortable. Unless you need to for medical reasons, why do it? You can survive being not diapered for an hour.

No, you kind of are. You keep assuming being abdl is a fetish or lifestyle, except we all know that is completely wrong.

It doesn't matter what you call it. If you're not wearing for medical reasons, you're doing it for your own pleasure. And that's fine, but no need to involve other people who haven't consented.

DloverUK said:
It doesn't matter what you call it. If you're not wearing for medical reasons, you're doing it for your own pleasure. And that's fine, but no need to involve other people who haven't consented.

Please do tell us how a mental or psychological need (which by the way IS a medical need), is somehow less important than a physical need.

I practice martial arts while wearing a diaper quite often. I'm also an instructor. I do have to be a bit careful that no one finds out but my uniform conceals it pretty well.

Attachments

• IMG_20200530_101214.jpg
    IMG_20200530_101214.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
DloverUK said:

Have you any experience with martial arts? I don’t think you do or you wouldn’t have posted that. No one is grabbing your crotch or ass in martial arts.

to the OP: the only problem I foresee is if you do sparring. How will you utilize a cup? If you’re not sparring then the martial arts are worthless. It would be like learning how to write but not actually ever writing. When you do need to write it will be problematic.

Back