Nappie sagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

James700

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Dose anyone have any tips to stop my nappie from sagging down when I'm walking/ in public places.

I normally use pull ups but it can be hard to pull them up without flashing my nappie to people.

Wear bike shorts or a onesie.

Looks like you're new? Please introduce yourself in the "intro" area. Here.

Yeah.. Been there.. I wear tighter plastic pants or a onesie. Both together work very well

Hi I will have a read now was my intro OK?

- - - Updated - - -

How dose the onesie help

The onesie will hold your pull-up up closer to your body. Also, used tape-on briefs will minimize sag, too.

Pull-ups are not great, a taped diaper really is much better.

As others have said, a onesie is great for this, or plastic pants. If you're not keen on those, wearing tight fitted regular underwear over the top works well. I often wear leggings and a fitted onesie under my clothes, and that keeps everything where it needs to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

make sure you are wearing baggy enough pants is your best bet, you have to be careful pulling up as it can result in leaking and is only a temp fix, a change is the best option

Gary active wear pulpants. They do a great job of keeping my diaper snug to my body, even when wet where sagging usually starts to emerge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some underwear with strong elastic might do the trick, I'd suggest rubber pants but they're rather more on the fetish side of the fence even if they are very effective at holding stuff up!

Onesies as other have said will hold everything up as they are effectively hanging off your shoulders and wrapping round underneath.

What do people mean by onesies? Like. Baby grow? could someone Out up a photo please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back