• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New girl here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyLittleGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there, just a quick post to say hello.

I'm a newly diapered almost 40 year old. Anyone who can give me any hints or tips I'd be very much appreciative.

GeekyLittleGirl said:

I'm a newly diapered almost 40 year old. Anyone who can give me any hints or tips I'd be very much appreciative.

Welcome GeekyLittleGirl! As you know by now, we're a support group so we're here to answer any and all of your questions. My first tip is to enjoy your diapers. Don't feel guilty about wearing them. There's nothing wrong with it.

We do like to know each other's interests. What are some of yours?

I like board games, retro consoles and I'm a big DC comics fan. I can't play all the time and I'm not a 24/7 diapee. Otherwise I like the average stuff like spending time with my family, road trips and spending time with my animals.

Here's a few tips:
* No one can tell you're wearing a diaper in public, unless you're being obvious with it, and you should never be obvious with it.
* Cost-per-day of diapers can be actually cheaper with better diapers, even though they cost more individually. If you only change 3 times, vs 6 with a cheaper one, you're way ahead.
* Making sure your diaper fits snugly around your legs will ensure you have less leaks when lying down.

Hay Geeky, :thumbsup:
Tell us a little about yourself please.
And welcome to the :grouphug:

GeekyLittleGirl said:
I like board games, retro consoles...

I'd love to play board games more, but no-one I know is that into them. I play them occasionally with my niece and nephew (where I have to desperately rein-in my competitive urge to win!). :biggrin:

What retro consoles have you got? I hate modern computer games. But I've been playing around with some emulation software one my PC so I can play old arcade games (like Pacman, Donkey Kong, Frogger, etc.) and emulate some of the old Atari, Sega, and Nintendo consoles, and old 8-bit home computers (like the one I had as a kid).

Ah... It brings back so many memories of the good old days! :eek:ldguy:

Anyway, welcome to the site. I hope you have lots of fun here! :smile:

Welcome Geeky, I am also new here and found this site totally by accident. I am also a diaper lover and wear all the time. why use the bathroom when I have the bathroom with me, right. Don't ever feel shame is number one, and no one can tell you how to feel comfy. Enjoy the fun and as you well know it may be something you do for the rest of your life. You mentioned you have animals, and to be quite honest they may be more understanding than humans. Enjoy your diapers and try not to wear tight clothing and just be yourself. Lots of luck on having plenty of accidents in the future. Well accidentally on purpose that is.

GeekyLittleGirl said:

Hi im 40 in September

Welcome GeekyLittleGirl! Enjoy your time in diapers. Many of us aren't 24/7, but we do enjoy our diapers and using them.

Hi little one!

I writed a special limerick for you :)

There was a wee lass who was geeky
She wore underneath something sneaky
There's no way to tell
(Apart from the smell)
When she has just been for a leaky!

Welcome Geeky! Enjoy the diaper time! I hope to soon again in the near future just for fun and use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back