Hilarious

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1988 VINTAGE ATTENDS ADULT DIAPERS PLASTIC WHITE AB/DL CASE 72 MED - $1500 Michigan

- - - Updated - - -

Not mine.

$1500? I thought $150 was beyond ridiculous, but $1500? I cant even find the right words for that, I just cant even.

this person needs a wake up call or post

Gold is cheeper

And there are so many really good AB diapers out there that you can buy at regular store prices.

...almost $21 per diaper? Wow. Curious to see if somebody actually pays that.

Soakingboy said:
...almost $21 per diaper? Wow. Curious to see if somebody actually pays that.

Funny thing is, somebody probably will. :rolleyes:

From my own experience, most likely the person listing them bought them at a thrift store or from someone on Craigslist. I’ve had a lot of luck in the past buying cheap and making decent money on eBay. Just last week I found a case of Attends ultra briefs from 1989 but it sold before I could get them.

Haha! I still have some of those older tena slip maxis that everyone used to like, I wonder if I hold onto them, will they go up in value like these?

Yeah maybe but you better not try to sell them for $1500!!

The value of something is precisely how much someone is willing to pay for it. There is nothing inherently wrong with asking that much for a product because the free market is a voluntary system & no one is a being forced to pay that much. If no one is willing to pay that much, then they’re certainly not worth it. If someone does buy them, then they were worth it to that person.

All that will happen is the person will either get what they’re asking or they’ll realize that they priced themselves out of the market.

I actually have a case of those same diapers but I would never ask that much for them because I already no that no one would pay that much. I also have several cases of Tena Slip Maxi but I certainly would never sell those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that people may pay a certain price for certain Diapers due to nostalgia and whatnot, but this was the first time I have heard of someone trying to charge 10x an already outrageous price.

Anyone would be better served to just buy their choice of ABDL diapers than to overpay for Diapers that were considered good a couple decades back, and no longer are as good (comparatively) as they used to be.

BabyTyrant said:
I get that people may pay a certain price for certain Diapers due to nostalgia and whatnot, but this was the first time I have heard of someone trying to charge 10x an already outrageous price.

Anyone would be better served to just buy their choice of ABDL diapers than to overpay for Diapers that were considered good a couple decades back, and no longer are as good (comparatively) as they used to be.

She's had them on eBay for a while now priced at $999. $500 off - what a deal! haha.

As far as the comparison of vintage to newer abdl goes, to some of us it's much more complex than what you consider good. It's recreating the feeling of what diapers were like when they were younger. The PE backing was much different than it is nowadays. Depending on the brand it was smoother, shinier, thicker and had a different crinkle. The padding may not have been able to absorb as much as the newer ABDL styles, but it also didn't break down and clump up as bad.

vintage means they are worth a lot of money. right? hmm, wonder when i become vintage?

Time to raid grandma’s closet. Theirs gold in them their boxes

Back