How long were you in diapers for?

Carnifex said:
No I am still in diapers every day but I was supposedly potty trained at around two then we moved and my mom put me back in diapers for her convenience and I think that could have been part of why I wet the bed but I wear diapers day and night dàytime just leaks night I have to use a good overnight diaper
Yeah I wear diapers today as well. But yeah I was made to wear daytime diapers for my mom's convievence too. Trips to the supermarket for pampers was weekly thing. I even remember my mom having ckoths for that still had snaps on them.

My best friend knows that I wear diapers and didn't even care at all but he was surprised to hear that I remember my neighbor changing my diaper when I was like two and a half I remember her telling me to lift up so she could get the diaper under me

Nice. It was always that for me too. Or just done automatically.

What are your favorite diapers you wear

My favorite diapers to wear are plastic backed disposible diapers of course with baby prints. Like ABUs super drykids, pre school plastic backed, barebum, kido diapers and few brands from Bambinos.

Reactions: T3guuM44
I am sad because I have wanted to but the price compared to the quantity of diapers plus add the shipping usually put them out of my price range but I still try to buy mostly diapers for the night time pull up are easy to get good diapers you have to find online

Carnifex said:
I am sad because I have wanted to but the price compared to the quantity of diapers plus add the shipping usually put them out of my price range but I still try to buy mostly diapers for the night time pull up are easy to get good diapers you have to find online
True. You can find good deals on eBay.

lamando said:
True. You can find good deals on eBay.
I have but I don't have much luck I did just have my dad order for me since he has a PayPal account I got a case of atn and a case of mkesson ultra these are good for me in the day but I also have a few other diapers including abena m4 Medline extended wear attend poly the lighter weight ones I use during the day and when just around the house since I can change my diaper when I need to but I have always wanted to buy some printed diapers but normally I can't afford but regardless I always make sure I have plenty of diapers

Carnifex said:
I have but I don't have much luck I did just have my dad order for me since he has a PayPal account I got a case of atn and a case of mkesson ultra these are good for me in the day but I also have a few other diapers including abena m4 Medline extended wear attend poly the lighter weight ones I use during the day and when just around the house since I can change my diaper when I need to but I have always wanted to buy some printed diapers but normally I can't afford but regardless I always make sure I have plenty of diapers
well i can understand having plenty of diapers. I always hate it when I get low. You can look for coupons on some sites. Some print diapers can. Be expensive but usually the more you order the price per diaper goes down. Like for example. Pre school plastic is an average printed diaper for me wear. Regular box sented I'd about 27.00 for 10 if order 8 packs that gives me 80 diapers and it will only cost me 127.00

That's a bit expensive for me so I tend to use medical style diapers though I usually get overnight diapers for when I am around the house and use pull-ups when I am out but they are not very good so alot of the time I will just use a diaper but it is more noticeable I really don't care what people think but it is one of the things that I think about it if I leak and people notice at work then they will talk what is your favorite diaper for night time and do you have to use booster or diaper cover

Carnifex said:
That's a bit expensive for me so I tend to use medical style diapers though I usually get overnight diapers for when I am around the house and use pull-ups when I am out but they are not very good so alot of the time I will just use a diaper but it is more noticeable I really don't care what people think but it is one of the things that I think about it if I leak and people notice at work then they will talk what is your favorite diaper for night time and do you have to use booster or diaper cover
I don't care what others think either. There have been many time they have stuck out of pants. Is know people have noticed before but oh well. Yeas I have At least worn plastic pants over my diapers many times. I could use a few diaper covers. And yes I have used boosters a few times. They help and also thicken up the front of my diapers and I like that.

I agree I also wet the bed and while I can sleep it's not easy to fall asleep unless I am wearing a diaper it's just so much more relaxing do you think so

Carnifex said:
I agree I also wet the bed and while I can sleep it's not easy to fall asleep unless I am wearing a diaper it's just so much more relaxing do you think so
Yes wearing diapers to bed is no big thing. I have also always had plastic sheet on my bed. Nite time protection is pretty important

Never liked the plastic sheet makes me sweat don't like to wear anything else except for a diaper I am so use to wearing my diapers I really can't sleep without

Carnifex said:
Never liked the plastic sheet makes me sweat don't like to wear anything else except for a diaper I am so use to wearing my diapers I really can't sleep without
I know I have to wear to bed too. But a good onesie always helps too

Where can I find a good onsie I've searched but can't find what I want I am looking for one that has the snaps on the crotch I have only found baby and toddler size

So I would recommend baby-pants.com that's where I ordered my first onesie. Also check on ebay. You want to find you right size. Onesies are so cool. I have several.

Thanks I will look at it just need to build up a little money first I have spent a lot of money on diapers not complaining though I need and love being diapered but a onesie would help me with my diapers sagging

Carnifex said:
Thanks I will look at it just need to build up a little money first I have spent a lot of money on diapers not complaining though I need and love being diapered but a onesie would help me with my diapers sagging
They sure do.

I am about to go change my diaper and go to bed have a good night

Back