Need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higi

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to wear pull-ups at night for I am slightly incontinent anyway so I thought I would use this to get pull ups from my parents.

Any help. Also I am a dl

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're asking but since you are 28 years of age, if you want pull-ups, buy them. You can get cheap ones in the stores and better quality pull-ups ordering on line. You might really enjoy AB themed tabbed diapers. I do.

Hi Higi.

Unless a true medical need (not sure how bad your incontinence is) I wouldn't bring this up to your parents, if you are 28, as it suggests.

This could cause much unnecessary worry for your parents etc.

If however, if a true medical condition, and you really need the protection, Making life harder if without, then I see it totally fair to discuss with your family and see if they can help you either get it checked out with a healthcare professional, or at least help you pay for them.

True adult incontinence products would probably be more appropriate, rather than youth pull-ups... just my thoughts.

A.

You're old enough to buy them yourself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Higi said:
I want to wear pull-ups at night for I am slightly incontinent anyway so I thought I would use this to get pull ups from my parents.

Any help. Also I am a dl

You're an adult, buy pullups if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back