Various problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higi

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Recently I’ve started peeing a bit after I go to the toilet and it leaves a small mark, howerver this can be fixed by waiting 20 seconds after I pee.

The main problem is that I’ve started wetting the bed a bit, not enough to make me need to change the sheets (this would be a problem seems as I live with my parents) but just enough to wake me up and cause it to be hard to go to sleep. What should I do should I talk to my parents about pull ups. I don’t know what to do.

However I am a dl so I sort of like the idea. Any suggestions and do you know what the problem is

Well... in case of an (beginning) IC problem I would talk with a doc and not with the parents (I guess they are not UR Dr's - and even when...). Moreover I think might be not the best idea to mention the "dl" aspect strait away - because this might cause some misunderstandings ...

I have the same doctor so...

Tell him the truth right up front w/o dl first. He may already know but tell him what is going on with you

Problem is I can’t drive and the doctor isn’t in walking distance this is my issue I need a way to talk

Ehm OK - what about bus, train, cab, bicycle... or maybe a different doc? Or do you you live on the country side - that might be a bit more challenging in many way's...

Yes I live in the country sorry this is so hard

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe talking to my parents about pull ups or something

Well you can do this but this will not fix the problem - if there is ones. It may appear appealing for a DL to tell a nice story about continence problems to get diapers for free - but I can tell you - that this is most likely not the way that makes you happy.

First - if you have a beginning IC problem (what only a doc can figure out) you may not have any problems asking for protection. Anybody would understand this. If there's no problem the better. But in this case I would think more about how to organise my life in a way that gives me more degrees of freedom to do my own things without staying under control :)...

More over I can tell you from my own experience that it is a really big difference to wear diapers for fun or because you need them. I had to find out the hard way that something I found former times some how desirable turned out into nightmare.

Second - it's not a good idea to start a maybe necessary dialog with a lie...

Talk to your parents and let them know you are having some urinary problems and ask them to take you to the doctor to go get checked up. Leave the dl aspect completely out of the conversation with your parents or doctor. It may also be worth while asking your parents and doctor alike if pullups might be a good stop gap measure for just until you can figure things out.

This sounds like it might be a medical problem.

As such, you shouldn't hesitate to ask your parents to take you to the doctor to get checked-out. if there is a medical problem, it is usually much easier to cure at the beginning.

As Slomo said - don't mention the DL aspect. That is not relevant to going to the doctor.

Higi said:
I have the same doctor so...

So what? doctors can't reveal confidential information about you unless you signed they can with people about medical conditions. and then its only in relation to what they discover when examining you. You are an adult right and didn't just lie about you age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back