Has anyone tried these? (Pic included)

babyelena

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I found these while I’m waiting on my abdl dips in the mail and I actually really like them. They fit me well personally and are thicker than I expected. Obviously abdl ones are next level amazing, but I’m happy to know these exist for emergencies or something in between while I’m waiting for better ones. Plus there’s 40 of them for only 16$. Just curious if anyone’s tried them.

9c30938057fa23f0ea91e05f95fe28ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow 22 to 50 inch waist! That covers a broad basis! Where did you find them, if you don't mind me asking?

HTML said:
Wow 22 to 50 inch waist! That covers a broad basis! Where did you find them, if you don't mind me asking?

I was surprised about that as well! I found them from Walmart :)

The stretch briefs are available at Walmart and CVS and a bunch of other stores under their house brands.
They pretty much suck.

Honestly unless your at the top range of size for those they suck. The padding is ok and they can hold 1 or 2 settings but the fit sucks if you below a 45 waist.

I think most of us are not going to bother with something that only holds one wetting. For $20 you can get a pack of ATNs that will hold 3 to 4 wettings And has 12 in a pack. You obviously can make your own choice but that fact that people keep buying this crap product is why they keep selling it.

squishypants said:
I think most of us are not going to bother with something that only holds one wetting. For $20 you can get a pack of ATNs that will hold 3 to 4 wettings And has 12 in a pack. You obviously can make your own choice but that fact that people keep buying this crap product is why they keep selling it.

Well, it is like the saying "ignorance is bliss" maybe people think those aren't a bad diaper, but that would only be because they wouldn't know something better is out there if they only buy in physical stores.

Kind of a shame that all the best stuff is almost exclusively online (there are some ABDL storefronts in major cities, but that still leaves many people with only the option to buy online, I know I wouldn't travel 3 hours to Albany NY to buy good diapers in person when I could order from ABU and consistently get orders in 3 days with no hassle)

There good to were for a few hours after work

Getting the fit right on a belt system diapee is the tricky part but if you have got that down pat then awesome.

Would they be workable for use at the gym?

I have a bag of them, honestly bought them out of curiosity. To me, they aren’t worth it. Quality is up there with every other store-bought incontinence product, which isn’t saying much. If you want to get them and see for yourself though, by all means.

babyelena said:
I found these while I’m waiting on my abdl dips in the mail and I actually really like them. They fit me well personally and are thicker than I expected. Obviously abdl ones are next level amazing, but I’m happy to know these exist for emergencies or something in between while I’m waiting for better ones. Plus there’s 40 of them for only 16$. Just curious if anyone’s tried them.

Yes.... they are utter garbage... the worst thing Walmart did, even worse then the switch to cloth back as at least those were useable. These will leak on your second wetting almost certainly, the way the stretch tabs do not allow you to snug it up the way the traditional tabs do... also I normally wore a large at the time... the sm/m was too big, go to cvs/wallgreens get one of their double bags of the tab versions, you will get much better wear out of those.

"Equate" is walmart's "store-brand generic". Good for things that are idiot-proof to make. (like medications or personal care items, things that have just one or two ingredients and are usually identical to the "name brand" equivalent) When you get into something that can have varying levels of quality like a diaper, I wouldn't trust a generic.

Equate is a great brand for baby lotion and talc though. Same exact ingredients as J&J, half the price.

And a diaper with such a broad size range certainly raises an eyebrow. I think most of us know what to expect when getting anywhere near the upper or lower ranges on a diaper so broadly-sized.

I've tried them before and they are bad. They have almost no capacity, the stretchy sides didn't agree with my skin and ended up having chafing issues on my hips. When you wet, they feel wet not only in the inside, but the "breathable" layer allows urine to sweat through on to clothing, the odor control is non existent. Horrible in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I bought a 40 pack of them from Walmart as well when I was waiting for my NorthShore Diapers to come in the mail. The Assurance diapers are good quality for their price. The single tapes attracted me, but I find them tricky to secure the diaper. Occasionally I'll have to re-adjust the tapes and/or the sides of the diaper when wearing. Otherwise, They hold a fair amount for a store brand. I would definitely recommend them as a cost-effective, daytime play diaper. In other circumstances, I would recommend something with more absorbancy.

Their good for only one wetting and they leak in the legs. If you wet then twice you’ll get a wet butt because they leak through cloth backing. My VA gave me a lot of them not worth purchasing so I ordered some abrena diapers for my IC

- - - Updated - - -

Their good for only one wetting and they leak in the legs. If you wet then twice you’ll get a wet butt because they leak through cloth backing. My VA gave me a lot of them not worth purchasing so I ordered some abrena diapers for my IC

I never did try those diapers but I am guessing they would clump.

if they had normal tapes I would like them better

Last edited:
i wear them all the time.. they are part of my assortment of diapers i keep in stock. true .. alone not a big capacity, but with a soaker they work well.. they have very tall standing leak guards. i treat them like disposable cloth diapers in as much as i always wear plastic panties over them being that the 'cloth' outer shell of course will weep. They are better than most at not clumping, and retain their fluff and sap where it is supposed to be. the fit is tricky, but what's great is they do not make a diaper bulge around your hips, so they can be worn pretty stealthily.

Back