• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I’m a disabled vet who has been IC before in 08 started to bed wet went through all the testing and found out that ptsd was the problem now 10 years later started to bed wet again have gone through all the testing again and it’s weak bladder muscles and not emptying my bladder fully now I started having accidents during the day and needing diapers during the day. I can’t take any of the medication because it would interact with my ptsd medications and my pain meds from my back surgeries

jasonm03 said:
I’m a disabled vet who has been IC before in 08 started to bed wet went through all the testing and found out that ptsd was the problem now 10 years later started to bed wet again have gone through all the testing again and it’s weak bladder muscles and not emptying my bladder fully now I started having accidents during the day and needing diapers during the day. I can’t take any of the medication because it would interact with my ptsd medications and my pain meds from my back surgeries

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sorry about your latest bout with incontinence. Do you suppose your back surgery has something to do with your incontinence? I had back surgery and couldn't pee for about 6 weeks. I had to catheterize myself until the ability to pee came back. Spinal damage can effect how the bladder functions. I'm sure though, that your doctor has looked into this.

Hello Jasonm,
Welcome to the group😺

Last back surgery was in 2009. just something I just have to live with, I only empty my bladder 20-30% plus have weakened bladder muscles. Thanks for the input dogboy

Last edited:
Back