Leak Master delux plastic pants

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My wife diapers me at night. We use cloth diapers for me. We have used many different plastic pants and now have started using the leakmaster delux plastic pants. Comfortable and such a good feeling for me. I sleep better when I'm diapered at night by her. I'm still on pacifier daily and enjoy it very much. Just wanted to share. Not here too often. I'm also not happy with Spotify. I like to listen to music while in diapers and plastic pants.

I had a few pairs of those and they lasted forever. I preferred the softer, thinner kind but they didn't last long at all. Now I wear the Leakmaster PUL plastic pants.

I liked the thick 7mil ones. Those were great. mine didnt last long since I was using it without a diaper like I did when I was little. I'd get it again but I bought so many of another brand that it will take me years to wear them all out.

Love wearing diapers and plastic pants. Would be nice if members post many pictures.

Tuffy/Leakmaster are all made by Gary pants many names but all the same in that thickness theres two legs classic? and comfort the comfort type last a lot longer but need to be washed properly or legs crack so need a god wash in hottish water as urine makes plastic go hard
Longest lasting is yellow pvc less effected by it.

Back