Thread: Timid but curious new user

Default Timid but curious new user

Hello,
    I'm doing as requested and posting a greeting. From what I've read I think I'm mostly a DL, with some AB tendencies. I think for me it's mostly sexual and started at the onslaught of puberty. I remember seeing some odd film in school where a teen was put in a highchair and treated as a baby and was strangely aroused by the whole thing. Now that we have the great world-wide-web i'm just finding out I'm not really alone in my urges. Right now, I keep everything secret from my husband because I'm just afraid of what he might think, but hopefully this site will help me come to terms with a few things. So here I am, and I hope to learn more from this community. Thanks for letting me share!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumsie View Post
    Hello,
    I'm doing as requested and posting a greeting. From what I've read I think I'm mostly a DL, with some AB tendencies. I think for me it's mostly sexual and started at the onslaught of puberty. I remember seeing some odd film in school where a teen was put in a highchair and treated as a baby and was strangely aroused by the whole thing. Now that we have the great world-wide-web i'm just finding out I'm not really alone in my urges. Right now, I keep everything secret from my husband because I'm just afraid of what he might think, but hopefully this site will help me come to terms with a few things. So here I am, and I hope to learn more from this community. Thanks for letting me share!
    Hello.

Welcome to the site. I suspect that you will indeed come to terms with a few things and learn about yourself and our larger community during your time here.

You are not alone.

You are not a sick freak for having an orientation towards AB/DLism; as long as it doesn't run and rule your life, it's a perfectly fine thing to have in your character and life. Indeed, one of the most interesting things you'll discover on this site is that people here--older members especially--have perfectly normal, respectable, and reasonable lives that they live out. Rather than drooling and living in caves and such.

Welcome to ADISC.

Darkfinn

Hi and welcome. I invite you to browse around... learn more about us and yourself at the same time.

You say your husband doesn't know... so I will guess that this makes you female?

You're not alone, and you're not weird.

In public I'm a verbose, witty and charming person with a sick sense of humor. Behind closed doors I'm a somewhat slow, sweet boy who wears diapers. The two sides of me can exist because I want them to.

I get a sense of comfort from my ab/dl side. I don't have to think about anything, I just get to be told I'm a good boy for anything I do, then move on with my day.

Some of my friends know (the more forward-thinking of my friends), and they're fine with it. It's not as weird as you think it is right now. There are some really, really cool and intelligent people in this lifestyle, and you can be one of them if you choose. Just read some of this site, ask questions when you have them, and we can hopefully show you the way.

And by the way? I have a baby girl at home (who is also the same person who takes care of me when I have a "young" day as we call it), and I can vouch for the incredible cuteness of a girl in diapers. Absolutely wonderful. *grin*

I think one day your husband will agree.

I second that e-motion. YouTube - Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - I Second That Emotion
    Notwithstanding some members who live in basement caves and sometimes drool on their bibs...
    Last edited by Raccoon; 22-May-2009 at 08:34.

Hello,
    WA-, HOLD ON... WOAH........... wait.

You watched a film in school about infantilism? Wow. I've clearly misjudged what the education board is capable of 0_O

I think most people who come to ADISC are actually surprised by how much they are not alone in terms of AB/DL-ness.

Anyways, your bound to learn A LOT in your time here (hopefully a long time at that ) so feel free to browse the forums looking for answers to whatever questions you have. Failing that, the "post new thread" button is always a good start

Hope you enjoy being part of ADISC,

D.

Actually, I'm not at all sure what that film was about, it wasn't infantilism, I think it was something more along the lines of "be happy with who you are" and this character was trying out everyones roles including a baby sibling or something. Yes-I am female, and thanks for everyones comments!

Yays. More gals, I knew you were out there (I have my ways: Latin incantations and secret pools of sacred water that reflect the hidden ---) Or maybe I just cruised Myspace groups?? It delights me to hear the femine perspective.

I agree that coming across something that makes one earperk, when you didn't expect it, is a strange and often wonderful experience, a new hidden corner of one's own psyche exposed. *sings* I didn't know... I liked Pina Colladas, getting caught in the rain... YouTube - The Pina Colada Song "She opened strange doors that we'd never close again" - Bowie, Scary Monsters YouTube - David Bowie - Scary Monsters

soren456

. . . . I remember seeing some odd film in school where a teen was put in a highchair and treated as a baby and was strangely aroused by the whole thing. . . .
    Welcome.

That film is new to me. Who was aroused, the guy in the film or you?