Sleep Wet or Sleep Dry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toony

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm thinking of going to bed padded. I'm just wondering if it'd be better to go to bed a little wet or sleep dry and wet in the morning. I havn't wet the bed since i was 11 so these are the options. Also, are there any other bed time dialer tips you'd suggest?

I go to bed with a dry Abena M4 diaper. If I wake up and have to pee, I will get out of bed since I can't pee lying down. Then back to bed with the wet diaper. At 430am, the alarm dog reminds me it is time to start my day. I'm usually semi awake at this time so I don't mind. I let him out and empty the rest of my bladder. I wear plastic pants so I don't worry about flooding the diaper and leaks. You need a good diaper that wicks the urine away from your skin so you don't feel wet.

I always try to go to sleep dry but I’m not always successful because im incontinent and sometimes if i wet just as im going to sleep, i won’t change because im too tired. I dont like to go to sleep in a wet diaper though because my skin is VERY sensitive.

I've done both.

Before putting on my nighttime diaper, I will use the toilet.

Sometimes I go to bed right after that and therefore I have a dry diaper. Other times I may stay up for another hour or two and may wet my diaper. In that case I do not change again and just go to bed.

I think I get the same amount and type of sleep whether I go to bed wet or dry.

I usually fall asleep dry and wake up in the middle of the night with dry mouth. So I go to the fridge for water and usually am peeing before I even get to the kitchen. After some water then its back to bed til morning and wake up and pee again before I change for the day :)

I prefer dry myself, i also usually pee in the toilet before I lay down. If I'm up on my phone before I'm asleep and the urge hits, I just let it go. Crinklz are great at wicking, and you hardly feel the first wetting or two.

I am usually wet long before I fall asleep.

I'm just starting to sleep in diapers regularly. Though I've done it for a few consecutive nights in the past, my current goal is to spend every night in December diapered.

Getting used to the bulk is not easy, especially because I sleep on my side, and I've woken up early a few times.

But I always start the night dry, not wetting until the early AM hours. Being wet when going to bed is just going to make it harder to acclimatize - there will be more bulk, and skin irritation. I'll be twice as likely to wake up at 3am.

In my admittedly non-expert opinion, going to bed wet is an considered an advanced technique - to be approached only after several months experience of sleeping in a diaper most of the time. Get some experience points first, then go up a level.

Something to look forward to, ne?

I'm a heavy wetter and a side sleeper. I go to bed dry and will soak even my Crinklz to the point they will nearly leak before I get up in the morning. If I go to bed evwn a little wet that's a near guarantee I will leak.

Wet or dry for me but not very wet. I wet at night uncontrollable. I have had bad leaks in the past and they suck.

pastel said:
I always try to go to sleep dry but I’m not always successful because im incontinent and sometimes if i wet just as im going to sleep, i won’t change because im too tired. I dont like to go to sleep in a wet diaper though because my skin is VERY sensitive.

I prefer to go to bed dry, and if possible, avoid wetting too soon after getting to bed. It exposes my skin to a little less stress, which I find helpful, the same as you.

On the other hand I also like to see my diaper "well-used" by morning. So I'll often give my evening diaper one last deliberate wetting an hour or so before bed, so as to have my bladder neither full nor empty when I finally change for bed. "happy medium"

I always go to bed dry but often wet before falling asleep, and always very very wet by morning when i get up.

Do whatever feels more comfortable for you.

Personally I like sleeping dry.
Sleeping wet is nice until it starts getting cold and stale. Then comes the fussiness for a change.

I go to bed dry and may wet before falling asleep will wet while sleeping I have IC and I don’t sleep any different wet or dry before falling asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back