Trying the caregiver role

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So my wife has been hinting to me that she wants to try being a baby and me being the daddy I said no a few times mainly to my lack of confidence and not knowing what I'm doing since I'm not the caregiver type but today I asked if she wanted me to give it a try and order her some baby things for Christmas and she said yes I already bought her some pacifiers back when I anounced to her that I'm abdl so I'm ordering some adult baby bottles for her and me I hope by doing this that she also can get what I'm looking for in a caregiver since she hasn't participated at all in the last few months so I hope by doing this for her she can also do it for me wish me luck

Safariwolf said:
So my wife has been hinting to me that she wants to try being a baby and me being the daddy I said no a few times mainly to my lack of confidence and not knowing what I'm doing since I'm not the caregiver type but today I asked if she wanted me to give it a try and order her some baby things for Christmas and she said yes I already bought her some pacifiers back when I anounced to her that I'm abdl so I'm ordering some adult baby bottles for her and me I hope by doing this that she also can get what I'm looking for in a caregiver since she hasn't participated at all in the last few months so I hope by doing this for her she can also do it for me wish me luck

Hello Safariwolf, I just read your post regarding care-giving, and I was really happy that you have decided to reciprocate.

I have seen several of your posts in the past talking about how wonderful it is to have your wife as your care giver/mommy. Additionally, you know how VERY hard it is to find a partner that can accept this side of us. Evidence on this board tells you it is nearly impossible.

That is why I was blown away when you said you initially had told your wife you could not care for her?! I think it is not a far stretch to come to the conclusion that is why she has not participated much recently.

You know exactly what to do, you know exactly what to say and how to say it. You can do this whole heartedly for her and it will pay benefits for both of you. I am glad you have come around, this is a two way street. You have come across a young lady that is truly one in a million, you need to treat her like gold and if she wants to play too...absolutely let her. It is only fair.

In the beginning I told momma2moosey if she wanted the "littleTLC" experience, I would be more than happy to give it to her, and that offer stands. I would take wonderful care of her, make her feel as loved as she makes me feel, and do every thing for her as I would want it for me. That offer still stands.

Dive in pal whole heartedly, she deserves it. Have fun, perhaps you can even set up a play date with her, "your crib or hers?"

littlemoosey said:
Hello Safariwolf, I just read your post regarding care-giving, and I was really happy that you have decided to reciprocate.

I have seen several of your posts in the past talking about how wonderful it is to have your wife as your care giver/mommy. Additionally, you know how VERY hard it is to find a partner that can accept this side of us. Evidence on this board tells you it is nearly impossible.

That is why I was blown away when you said you initially had told your wife you could not care for her?! I think it is not a far stretch to come to the conclusion that is why she has not participated much recently.

You know exactly what to do, you know exactly what to say and how to say it. You can do this whole heartedly for her and it will pay benefits for both of you. I am glad you have come around, this is a two way street. You have come across a young lady that is truly one in a million, you need to treat her like gold and if she wants to play too...absolutely let her. It is only fair.

In the beginning I told momma2moosey if she wanted the "littleTLC" experience, I would be more than happy to give it to her, and that offer stands. I would take wonderful care of her, make her feel as loved as she makes me feel, and do every thing for her as I would want it for me. That offer still stands.

Dive in pal whole heartedly, she deserves it. Have fun, perhaps you can even set up a play date with her, "your crib or hers?"

I'm gunna give it my best shot I'm not the caregiver type and I just started exploring my ab side and I didn't want her to think that this was just a way of me just role-playing I wanted her to understand that this is an important part of my life just like everyone else here

Moose puts it very well. You may find it fun and fulfilling also. And yes, there can be 2 babies in the playpen sometimes.

No one is born knowing how to do that. Approach it with an open heart and mind and I think you'll find it can be fun and rewarding.

Safariwolf said:
I'm gunna give it my best shot I'm not the caregiver type and I just started exploring my ab side and I didn't want her to think that this was just a way of me just role-playing I wanted her to understand that this is an important part of my life just like everyone else here

I understand Safariwolf, I did not think about it from that perspective and that makes sense... now go start getting her diapered up and treating her like a princess, you both will get closer because of it.

As an aside, momma2moosey read what I had written to you, and she told me two things. Firstly, it is only fair that you reciprocate and secondly, despite my outstanding offer to her...she is just a mommy. But I re-enforced to her, if she ever wants the "little" experience say the word.

littlemoosey said:
I understand Safariwolf, I did not think about it from that perspective and that makes sense... now go start getting her diapered up and treating her like a princess, you both will get closer because of it.

As an aside, momma2moosey read what I had written to you, and she told me two things. Firstly, it is only fair that you reciprocate and secondly, despite my outstanding offer to her...she is just a mommy. But I re-enforced to her, if she ever wants the "little" experience say the word.

Thanks moosey she isn't into diapers but I bought both of us some paw patrol bottles and she already has a pacifier I'm gunna start things slow and work on finding what we like and don't I know we will have a good time

Back