Proof That Our Generation Is In The Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
I was on eBay looking up stuff related to movies, and this is what I came across while doing a search. (For the record, I was searching for Seven Samurai.) To anyone doing this shit in the open or buying/selling used sex toys, that's just wrong. I feel like I caught something just seeing that. If I'm busy ordering movies and someone else is busy ordering a used toy to get busy, there's a serious problem with our generation.
eBay Sex Toys.jpg

you do know that people sell new stuff on eBay right?

Borya said:
you do know that people sell new stuff on eBay right?
Yeah people sell new stuff and as gross as it may seem something thats plastic based can be cleaned pretty easily if people are into that.

You do know you can buy sex toys at walmart to? Thats where I got mine.
Its tabo, yes, sex IS something to keep in the bedroom... But dude. Your on a website that sells stuff. You type in 'se', and a result pops up showing what other people have searched for
These things are sold for money, and I dont see how its a bad thing if it simply just... Pops up on a result thing.

(Plus, other sex shops can be kinda... Sketchy... At least with ebay you can communicate with the seller.)

(edit)
You have good taste in movies. Mad respect to you man

What is the world coming to?! Sex is such a disgusting and shameful act, that admitting to involvement should be totally banned. Next thing you know, they'll be selling condoms to fornicators!

:tongueout:

[video=youtube;XBF-_23NZAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBF-_23NZAI[/video]

I think theres plenty of proof to indicate the decline of society as a whole, but just the fact that you can buy sex toys on eBay doesn't really indicate anything new/shocking.

One of the many things I hate is that people always seem too busy (or just too lazy to read) to read descriptions of anything, which can make selling anything hard because a lot of people wont go beyond looking at the picture and reading the title; and then you have people asking all kinds of stupid questions; most of which could have been avoided had these people read the description and acted with decency (you dont go to a car dealership and offer $5,000 on a $20,000 car, so logically that tactic isnt gonna work when people want to sell anything else either).

But I suppose that is people in general for you and not just recent generations.

You can buy lots of sex toys on Amazon. Maybe that's how Jeff Bazos got so rich...haha.

Well...I really opened the door this time...

Starlight99 said:
Well...I really opened the door this time...

and I walked in... this one is funny, sort of... before I got into Internet I had a friend who was a girl and... she had a racket wherein she sold used panties. I know or knew a lot of strange people. But the gist of it is, the guys buying them must have been a) rich and b) older than me and c) I didn't know them (I hope)

sometimes i really can't believe how stupid you are

Alexia said:
sometimes i really can't believe how stupid you are

Who me? I mean if you are saying me, yeah I guess I am pretty stupid sometimes (or all the times really), I really dont care that much anyways lol.

BabyTyrant said:
Who me? I mean if you are saying me, yeah I guess I am pretty stupid sometimes (or all the times really), I really dont care that much anyways lol.

i guess you are pretty stupid if you thought my comment was directed at you. i talk to starlight sometimes and i often get amazed at all the dumb crap i hear from our conversations. this thread is one of those dumbest things i've seen

Trust me, BabyTyrant, her comment was directed at me. I make Patrick Star look like Einstein on a daily basis. Usually, it happens when I'm around Alexia, and she notices that too. And she also calls me out on it every time. Chances are, if I had a dollar for every time I said something stupid to her, I'd be a millionaire by now.

Last edited:
Starlight99 said:
I was on eBay looking up stuff related to movies, and this is what I came across while doing a search. (For the record, I was searching for Seven Samurai.) To anyone doing this shit in the open or buying/selling used sex toys, that's just wrong. I feel like I caught something just seeing that. If I'm busy ordering movies and someone else is busy ordering a used toy to get busy, there's a serious problem with our generation.
View attachment 32038

Would like to say that I've bought sex toys off of ebay before, there is a policy against selling used sex toys, its forbidden, these things have to be new and in the package.

Buying sex toys online is a very common and popular thing.

Buying these things can be pretty embarrassing to some. Much like buying diapers.

While I haven't looked at eBay's toy selection, I assume they're overwhelmingly sold as new.

If they're not, then that's unsanitary.

Well, good point. Used, that would just be weird. Then again, some people do like that kind of thing.

As for embarrassing, the fact that I've covered nearly every inch of myself to buy either girls' clothes or diapers lines right up with the embarrassing part. However, in my strange mind, popping in one of those shithole stores for a weird movie isn't weird or embarrassing for me. Then again, that's the weird shit I do.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back