Anime

TB333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Ok everyone whats your favorite anime? For me my top 5 happen have allways been Bleach, Naruto, Dragon ball, Rurouni Kenshin and one piece because im old. Im looking to get into more to se somthing new. Oh and as a bonus fact thers 5.69593607306 years of anime, so any up for a 5 year marathon? Ok adding lupon the third to this, damn you tunami giving me more to watch.

STEINS GATE, forgot Steins gate. I like this theme https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DSBQprWeOx8g&ved=2ahUKEwjMieTxv5bfAhUJ4YMKHY3yD0IQyCkwAHoECAsQBA&usg=AOvVaw23FZWamJEagunpOJoIdoHP

Last edited:
I have lots of favourites:

Fang of the Sun Dougram
Lost Universe
Full Metal Panic (all of it)
Mushishi
Gundam (most of them)
X-Men (the Anime)
Macross (basically all of it)
One Punch Man
Record of Lodoss War

So much Anime doesn’t work for me so I could never get near the 5y mark.

Ojamajo Doremi is pretty good! A bit simplistic and the ending is crap but its a good watch!
Pokemon, specifically Sun and Moon
houseki no kuni, even if you dont like the story, the 3D is AMAZING!

Homestuck
its not an anime but you should read homestuck

Inuyasha, Konohana Kitan, Black Butler, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Gabriel DropOut, Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Inuyasha/the final act is really good as is Full Metal Alchemist/brotherhood (I liked brotherhood more), Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia

I also like Black Clover, Overlord, How Not To Summon a Demon Lord, and my 4 favorite long running Animes have been DragonBall, One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach.

Also Hunter X Hunter, Tokyo Ghoul, Blue Exorcist, Soul Eater, and K.

Not to say all of these are always great though as some episodes of certain animes are amazing and then you have other episodes of the same animes that are mediocre at best; like how Bleach went from Ichigo being amazing to having no-powers - that was one of the biggest quality drops I have ever seen in an anime.

And then some Animes have characters with annoying voices (like Asta in Black Clover if you are watching the subbed version)

My favorite was Hack.sign.

One Piece
YUGIOH. Currently watching the sub version of GX, because the English dub cuts a lot of content.
Cowboy Bebop
Dragon Ball Z
Black Lagoon
Miss Kobayashis Dragon Maid
Shimoneta: A boring world where the concept of dirty jokes don't exist (the plot contradicts the title
Naruto

Also currently watching Cat God, No Game No Life, and Ms. Vampire who lives in my neighborhood., and recently finished Ouran High School Host Club.

Right now, it'd probably be Digimon.

Here are some that I've recently watched in no particular order:

ReLife
Orange
Masamune-Kun's Revenge
Toradora!
A lot of Pokemon, since it has been on Twitch.
Say "I Love You"
Love and Lies

Last edited:
dogboy said:
My favorite was Hack.sign.

Did you watch all seasons?

For the second time I have watched 3 episodes of the first season and it hasn’t grabbed me, is it slow all the way through or is their fighting in this MMO world?

Argent said:
Did you watch all seasons?

For the second time I have watched 3 episodes of the first season and it hasn’t grabbed me, is it slow all the way through or is their fighting in this MMO world?

I believe I did watch all the seasons. It definitely was weird, but that's what I enjoyed. The main character, the boy, is actually a girl laying in a hospital bed in a coma. At least that's the premise of the story, and I think that's what made it interesting for me. I suppose the exchange of sexual identity is typical of Japanese Anime from what I've seen. I read where the same thing was true with Sailor Moon.

dogboy said:
I believe I did watch all the seasons. It definitely was weird, but that's what I enjoyed. The main character, the boy, is actually a girl laying in a hospital bed in a coma. At least that's the premise of the story, and I think that's what made it interesting for me. I suppose the exchange of sexual identity is typical of Japanese Anime from what I've seen. I read where the same thing was true with Sailor Moon.

/sigh ok I have the spoilers now.

Still got lots of Anime to watch

I like too much to list!

And Leio,
Your Lie in April made me cry so hard I had to drink half a bottle of vodka to shut myself up!

Some of my favorites

*Green Legend Ran: A dystopian future. An epic adventure. A love story.
*Iria: Zeiram the Animation: Bounty hunters with awesome weapons vs an unkillable monster.
*Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight: High fantasy anime. My buddies and I as teenagers used to have anime parties. This one was always a hit.
*Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood: This is my absolute favorite. I think. Maybe. Brothers and stuff.
*Tenchi the Movie: Tenchi Muyo in Love: It's Tenchi!
*Knights of Sidonia: An awesome space opera.
*The Big O: Mechs in a surrealistic future. I think it has a good mix of awesome mech fights and plot that make me think about stuff and things.

I also enjoy Inuyasha, Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL, Ghost in the Shell, Blue Gender, etc...

AnimeDude892 said:
My Hero Academia

Love this completely, it actually came out of left field for me thinking it will be a stop gap while waiting for other shows to come back and is now one I wait for :)

Natsume’s Book of Friends was also like that thinking I’ll give some of it a watch while waiting for more Mushishi and now look for things to fill its spot (like The Morose Mononokean)

My top five would have to be Dragon ball (all of them), Kill La Kill, Gurren lagann, One Punch man, and Soul Eater!

Pokémon, Girls und Panzer, Space Battleship Yamato, Naruto and Boruto are among my list of favourite animé.

My top 5 in no particular order:

Samurai Champloo
Death Note
Digimon
FMA: Brotherhood
Sgt Frog

Back