Hope I didn't make a mistake ordering a case of Better Drys

nightfox320 said:
Have they fixed their tape issues. Last batch I ordered had issues with the tapes peeling off after a few hours of wear?

That was fixed long ago. Tapes work as expected.

Finally got my case of Better Drys. Really wasn't too long. Ordered over the weekend and received them Wed. afternoon, so Xpmedical did good. Free shipping and used FedEx.

So first impression was OMG the case was so heavy feeling, when I took it from the FedEx driver. Wow, and only 60 diapers. Got it inside and opened the box up and took out a pack. Opened it and took a number of diapers out to 'fluff' up for awhile before using them. Got ready for bed later and got one out. Pulled it apart and stretched it like normal and pulled a "V" down the middle. The fit was good and the tapes worked well. Ended up wetting 5 times before I got up and happy to report, no leaks. So overall I'm happy with the choice. So question is would I continue to buy them? Time will tell after I try them some more. Like I said originally I was very happy with my previous choice, the Rearz Inspires. I really love them, and it might come down to the price difference. The thing is I can buy the Inspires on sale for 1.66 ea compared to the Better Drys for 1.61 so no big difference. Will update this after I've worn them for awhile. Thanks for all the input.

Back