Found an awesome swim diaper and pull-up night diaper

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have never tried a swim diaper before so decided to try one. I found a diaper called SwimMates and ordered some, when they arrived (in discreate packaging which was good) I put one on and it took me back to when I was 7ish and had to wear pull ups to bed. It felt really nice. I wanted to test it so I filled up the bathtub and got in wearing swimwear and the diaper. I used it and it didn’t leak at all and barely showed through my swimwear.

After about an hour of sitting in the bath it still hadn’t leaked and was still comfortable to wear. I got out of the bath and got changed. Without my swimwear over the diaper it was kind of obvious that it was messy but only if you knew what it looked like before it was used.

I had read on the website that it could be used as a night diaper so last night I used it at night and was surprised how much it resembles a night pull-up. I wet it when going to bed and when I woke up it hadn’t leaked and was comfortable. It was very nostalgic of when I was younger and woke up wet. I used it for no.2 after breakfast and got changed after lunch. Must say not very discreet messy with clothes on, my partner could tell instantly as I was messing it. Luckily we weren’t going anywhere and stayed at home, it didn’t leak but a bit uncomfortable after a few hours

Overall a great swim diaper and night pull up. Not the best for messing outside the water if you are in public, otherwise would be good at home if you don’t care about discreteness.

Been looking for a good pull up thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up, SwimMates aren't designed to hold much wetness at all.
Designed to contain messes and a very, very light amount of urine, just enough to give you valuable time to get out of the water/pool and change into another.

I would not recommend these for use during night time if you plan to wet them.
Maybe if you just want to wear for comfort then maybe, sure, but not for night use if you're gonna use them.

Jonnythepony said:
Just a heads up, SwimMates aren't designed to hold much wetness at all.
Designed to contain messes and a very, very light amount of urine, just enough to give you valuable time to get out of the water/pool and change into another.

I would not recommend these for use during night time if you plan to wet them.
Maybe if you just want to wear for comfort then maybe, sure, but not for night use if you're gonna use them.

Thanks for the heads up :) to be honest I only wet it slightly for that exact reason ( and it was a short sleep anyway ). I think I’ll just stick to using it as a swim diaper :)

swim mates are more designed for getting in pools to prevent #2 getting out, if you intend to use them for swimming they can help, but however if you intend to use them for anything else your probably going to be highly disappointed.

Last edited:
Yeah, swimmates are definitely not an overnight diaper. And not just because they are pullups, but because they are purposefully made to not absorb very much at all. From my experience they are about on par with depends realfit pullups, yet cost more too.

Back