In front of friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wore a diaper to a lady friends house because she made it clear we would never be more then friends I decided why not. We where playing monopoly in the living room when I had to pee. I peed while I was taking my turn and no one noticed. Several minutes later the game was over and I excused myself to run to the gas station and get some pop. I also changed while I was there.

I've worn around non dl friends at concerts and going out for drinks. Wet many times while out having some drinks.

I don’t let it bother me about wearing a diaper in public I need them so I don’t care what people think. If they have a problem it’s their problem not mine

That's what it's like when you're incontinent too. I don't know how many times I've been talking to someone and just started to pee. I just continue on like it isn't happening and they are none the wiser of it.

There are some times when i decide to wear while out with friends. At first it was hard because i could have sworn people knew that i was wearing but with doing it more and more, i realize that people have no idea. its fun to be out at a bar or a friends house wearing and just be able to go whenever i want. my best friend knows abou this side of me and sometimes if we are drinking we will make jokes that he knows only i will pick up on. like damn bro you have a bladder of a camel i have not seen you go once. then wink at me. ( i know its not much of a joke buuut you get the point lol)

cannaboy88 said:
like damn bro you have a bladder of a camel

So if there's nobody in ear-shot, throw him for a loop with a snappy comeback,

"Not the bladder of a camel, more like the undies of a rug-rat!" :laugh:

lol bambinod that is to funny. his best friend does poke him here and there but I admire him for being accepting of my little guy. CB certainly has a best friend in him. one time i gave CB a diaper check when i thought no one was looking and his best friend asked me if I needed to use there spare bedroom for a change. lol of I didn't but its nice to know that m little guy has a friend who accepts him and does not judge him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back