Recommendations Needed

UzgruzzSteelchoppa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Alrighty, so here's the lowdown. I want something I need done and I need your help to do it. Do any of you have any favorite toys or objects that help you to regress and if so, list it below and maybe drop a link? Thanks. :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Pacifiers, I use little for Big Brand. Legos are fun and for all ages from star wars figures to Duplo to STEM. Cant wait to start re-buying sets. I'm autistic so that was my obsession, I've always liked them. Parting with them came with time when I was nearly 17. Bricklink has a lot of good stuff check them out if you like Legos. Light sabers and foam swords are great to "practice with" too. A blanket underneath you would probably help but I've never done it. It would signify that your in little space, and could help give off "its time to play" vibes. Other than that make a little outfit. For example, my plan is to wear cute hoodies (Blue, Cyan, and Bright Yellow) with Overalls along with a cloth diaper cover, and some cute socks. Hope this helps you in any way.

Last edited:
Don't forget big fluffy stuffed animals. Pretending they are real is a great way to get into little space.

I love wearing onesies and playing with stuffed animals or coloring I'm getting used to using a bottle now to my first one I ordered from etsy and I'm waiting for another one from lil link boutique

I've been sleeping with plushies for the last 10 years. It really feels weird for me if I can't sleep with my plushie friends.

I greatly appreciate the advice from all of you. My list of stuff to help my regression is coming along very well!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have two blankies that I sleep with that I have had my entire life. Yellow B and Raggedy B. They are my most cherished possessions. I would recommend a blankie or two to anyone.
My favorite blue shirt with a motorcycle on it, that my mother got me for Christmas last year. I only wear it when I'm feeling little. Perhaps a certain set of clothes could help.

Back