ABDL Wipes

failedsystem

Est. Contributor
Do they exist. I want to make my clean up job easier if I can.

There is only the Huggie and pampers wipes that would be considered. Abdl. I would suggest. Northshore wipes alot bigger and I am like them better then baby ones and alot fresher

Parents Choice Powder Fresh wipes from Walmart are my favorite. They're large and don't tend to slide out of your hand when you wipe like the ones I've used from Pampers and Huggies.

There are baby wipes and adult wipes. I'm not aware of any ABDL wipes at this time. I prefer Huggies wipes as they are more substantial than others I've tried.

larger adult wipes are easier to use also.

I like the north shore ones. i use them every day.

WABX said:
I like the north shore ones. i use them every day.

Yes!

I 2nd the parents choice, substantial like the huggies and pretty large. If they were any larger it actually might be a problem.

Northshore ones are very good, A cleanup that would normally take atleast 5 or 6+ baby wipes is one or two northshore wipes. They're bigger, have more area of coverage so on and so forth. My only gripe with them is that they seem to almost leave a sort of soapy film behind, it goes away pretty fast/dries or whatever but its a weird feeling at the time.

I really miss the baby smell the older wipes had. Now the market is flooded with "Natural" Unscented wipes. They have Lavender and some sort scented wipes but nothing that makes you skydive into little space.
Huggies wipes are the thickest/Best wipes available for real mess cleanup but most are a little too thin make you feel like your wiping with just a "wet hand". Lol

modeltoy1 said:
I really miss the baby smell the older wipes had. Now the market is flooded with "Natural" Unscented wipes. They have Lavender and some sort scented wipes but nothing that makes you skydive into little space.

Yes! I miss the smell of baby wipes from the 90s.

Back