Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Thinking bout getting a lockable onesie that zips in the back. But dont know where to go. Any pointers

lillbabybuga said:
Thinking bout getting a lockable onesie that zips in the back. But dont know where to go. Any pointers
From my experience, etsy is your best bet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you do find a onesie without a LOCK it is possible to fashion a way to lock the zipper at the collar.
You could do this yourself if handy with a sewing machine or other fabric devices.

Without a locking zipper an alternative is to wear thumbless mittens making grasping the zipper an
almost impossible task. Another alternative is simply to keep the hands away from the collar by
restraining to the or a waist belt. Still yet another is a small chain worn around the neck with a tab
for a small lock that fastens thru the eye head of the zipper.

LINKS:

https://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-fleec...ng-zip-option-choice-of-colours-and-patterns/

Look at the 2nd image red onesie with hearts zoom to collar to see small key and zipper.

xxxxxxxxxx

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/408138784975953172/

A better view with more illustrations

xxxxxxxxxx

https://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-choic...d-short-adult-onesie-with-locking-zip-option/
There are unique locking zippers using a very small key to prevent the zip from moving.

A final solution is simply a locking diaper cover over the diapers that are not to be played with but the locking onesie is a nice clean design
I especially like the powder baby blue one with the locking back zip - Only thing wrong with some of these is the buttoned/snap crotch piece the
wearer can still undress the diapered bottom.

Cute the wearer must ask for the key to go to the loo or for a diaper change !

look for clothes used in places like nursing homes, anti strip clothes, fasten in the back.

The Betty Mills Company. Look for 4C bodysuits. They have coveralls for people with dementia. Long zipper in back that you can zip up or down with a paper clip on a string. You can put a small split ring (fishing section at Walmart) on the zipper and sew two rings to the collar for a small padlock.

One of my adventures will be to get diapered and wear plastic pants under the suit. Then I will cover it with my winter clothes. It will be a day when I will be away from home for hours so I can't change or use a bathroom.

You can buy little padlock from the poundshops that fit through the button hole and zip puller hole. Cheap and easy.

Little keepers are the best but they only go up to teen sizes. If you over 5/8 they dont fit.

I recommend BiggBabyBoutique on etsy. She can make lockable footed/footless pjs and onesies (diapersuits). They are custom fitted to your size and you can request a back zipper like I did.

Reactions: lilstevie56
robertabdl74 said:
Little keepers are the best but they only go up to teen sizes. If you over 5/8 they dont fit.

They do make adult sizes, If you look for size 18 little keeper sleeper, they will fit an adult, I’m just over 6ft and I have 2 little keeper sleepers that fit me fine....I love them :)

I have one with no feet and short sleeves and the most recent one a turquoise striped one with feet and long sleeves.

Reactions: lilstevie56
philly123 said:
They do make adult sizes, If you look for size 18 little keeper sleeper, they will fit an adult, I’m just over 6ft and I have 2 little keeper sleepers that fit me fine....I love them :)

I have one with no feet and short sleeves and the most recent one a turquoise striped one with feet and long sleeves.

All you need now to complete the full locked package is thumbless mittens - once the onesie is all snug as a bug in a rug and zipped shut - those mittens will keep it that way !

so,

i currently buy the titanium body suits, order with the plastic buckle option...they are back zip...

the buckle is attached with a loop of the very strong material, i just cut off the plastic buckle and then your left with the loops on each side...put a small lock through there and there isnt any way out of the suit.

they can and ive ordered custom sized and items not “stock” like a titanium suit with full length legs...no issues.

they are a disability/special needs place, and probably not abdl aware...

but, with thier suits (even the short legs) there is absolutely no way to access your diaper in really any way...

without being graphic, if you really really try you may be able to snake around and use a toilet, but not comfortably!

with the long legs there isnt even any chance of getting even close to your diaper area, they are designed to keep from being able to remove diapers, and they do exactly as advertised.

https://preventawear.com/

I dont have any affiliation with them other than a very satisfied customer...multiple orders!

So, bottom line, if you want a locking onesie that will not allow any access to your diaper area, contact them, order the titanium suit, with long legs and buckle option (you will give them your measurements).

i’ve tried custom from even a company i used to own (pajamas) even that wasnt perfect, these are strong, durable, the material around openings doesnt streach at all. and the way they are cut cannot get arms inside the suit in any way.

best part about them, they actually conceal the diaper a bit, wearing jeans and a t-shirt it’s not distinguishable from just wearing an undershirt...even the long leg ones don’t show...

Reactions: greatdane
I use PreventaWear too. My wife makes me wear diapers so that I can't touch myself and I have to wait for her to unlock me.
She uses the airbolt lock so she can unlock me if she is away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back