• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm new here, greetings.

failedsystem

Est. Contributor
Hello I'm here to join the community. My hobbies include reading academic works, exercising, D&D, and music (particularly jazz, and zero 7). I'm trying to get back into video games, but I'm sabotaged by school and depression. My goal is too complete Paper Mario, Thousand Year Door by the end of March. I'm studying math and Japanese to complete my associates. My goal in life is to express myself as fully as possible. The end goal is to actualize all my hobbies and interests. My goal is too be productive, honest and be happy who I am. I'm currently finishing this sessions finals at college, then finding a job. My goal is to use my money on tutors and good medical insurgence, along with a swimming pool subscription.

Although I enjoy little space I don't have any interest in collecting bibs, bottles, or mimicking most baby behavior. I'm autistic and diapers are my comfort object, along with hoodies and sweaters which I wear everyday. I like soft things and feel safe when I wear them, I can easily relax.

Hello failedsystem and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Dude, I feel you when you cay you feel safe with soft things. I love 'cuddling' with my stuffed animal!
School can be very stressful and even depressing (at least for me) and with my blanket, onezie, and stuffed fox, I can start to manage. :)
Thanks for sharing!

I'm planing on making a foldable bed using crates that the bed up when down in addition too holding my "little" items, like a secret toy box when the bed is up. This is so I have more room to play in. My goal is to study Japanese while in my little space, to make it a pleasurable experience. I also plan on getting more ABDL clothing like overalls which I think would look cute and feel great with a hoodie and diaper covers. I might buy a blankie from Tykables if their worth it but I have to find reviews first.

Hi Failedsystem,
D&D? 😺 PM me. I DM a Sunday nights Pathfinder game you might be interested in
Welcome to the group🐈

failedsystem said:
Hello I'm here to join the community. My hobbies include reading academic works, exercising, D&D, and music (particularly jazz, and zero 7). I'm trying to get back into video games, but I'm sabotaged by school and depression. My goal is too complete Paper Mario, Thousand Year Door by the end of March. I'm studying math and Japanese to complete my associates. My goal in life is to express myself as fully as possible. The end goal is to actualize all my hobbies and interests. My goal is too be productive, honest and be happy who I am. I'm currently finishing this sessions finals at college, then finding a job. My goal is to use my money on tutors and good medical insurgence, along with a swimming pool subscription.

Although I enjoy little space I don't have any interest in collecting bibs, bottles, or mimicking most baby behavior. I'm autistic and diapers are my comfort object, along with hoodies and sweaters which I wear everyday. I like soft things and feel safe when I wear them, I can easily relax.

Hi! I'm trying to complete Persona 5. What games have you completed? I also just got Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Hey I'd love to play d&d with you. Do you do it on skype/discord? Never played pathfinder but I've always wanted to try. Bear in mind my group is less focused on stats and that I have no experience playing pathfinder. I've only played 4e and star wars saga edition. I'm finishing up DMing my star wars campaign. My friend is taking over for next campaign. For the record I like to make characters that are unique not cookie cutter characters. For example next campaign I'm playing a Gnoll Rogue MC with a Paladin. His goal is to gain enough honor to learn the ways of the Paladin. Hes lawful good, uses a morning star with his sneak attack, rather than just a light blade. Will wear plate armor eventually. Uses a short bow as a holy symbol, and is heavily invested in diplomacy rather than bluff and intimidate as they are dishonorable to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Good for you getting the new smash brothers my friends are really excited to play it. Hope you enjoy it.

I've completed none for the past three months. Super Mario Sunshine and Pikmin 2 are games I'm looking to complete though. Dragon Age Origins is game I'm planing on replaying with mods.

Back