Mass Effect isn't completely finished yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was looking through a post about the multiple Demos that will be out for Anthem and it mentions that they are also working on the future of Mass Effect; idk of that means a sequel to Andromeda or an attempt to reboot it or what.

Despite the bad reputation it gets for being extremely glitchy (which I think was way exaggerated) I had a very good experience with the game and I'm not ready to give up hope for the Mass Effect franchise, I mean glitches are annoying, but I only experienced two glitches in 80+ hours of gameplay, the game was still enjoyable and had a lot to do.

I just hope Anthem is as good as I'm expecting and that the next Mass Effect will be more exciting and have no major glitches.

You haven't seen glitches untill you've played Fallout 3 & New Vegas. I did play the first 3 in the series, and was a but disappointed in the lack of custom play and endings. I never did the chance to play Andromeda, but would like to- eventually.

Slomo said:
You haven't seen glitches untill you've played Fallout 3 & New Vegas. I did play the first 3 in the series, and was a but disappointed in the lack of custom play and endings. I never did the chance to play Andromeda, but would like to- eventually.

You should play Andromeda, it is actually pretty good outside of the glitches; which I think got overexaggerated both in number of glitches and severity.

I mean yeah they could have done some things better (besides making sure the game was glitch free), but all in all it was fun, there is lot to do, and IMO the characters were interesting and you could customize weapon and team and skill layout to play several different ways, I would say glitches aside it is as good (if not better) than Mass Effect 3 (my biggest problem with 3 is I didn't care for the ending choices, and it was kinda short)

Tbh Mass Effect is pretty much done (for the foreseeable future anyway), Bioware is mostly working on Antham. Andromeda was a disaster for EA Games and they've pretty much put Mass Effect on ice. It's a shame cause it's a great game series and maybe one day I'll get around to finishing Andromeda...maybe.

BabyBoyRyan said:
Tbh Mass Effect is pretty much done (for the foreseeable future anyway), Bioware is mostly working on Antham. Andromeda was a disaster for EA Games and they've pretty much put Mass Effect on ice. It's a shame cause it's a great game series and maybe one day I'll get around to finishing Andromeda...maybe.

I thought Mass Effect was finished as a series too, until I saw the mention that they actually are working on the future of the series, idk what they exactly means; but it deserves to live on, even after the mess that was Andromeda (which I finished almost 100% of everything in it, took over 80 hours to do so, and have only experienced 1 glitch that made me restart the game, when I was almost done with the game too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back