Anyone have issues as a aging ab/dL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I ask this cause sometimes I’m hard on myself for not looking young like I used to and if I were to ever find a girlfriend who was into me wearing and possibly playing a mother role that I would looks out of place in a ab/dL diaper not looking young.
I used have people tell me I look a lot younger than my age, I used to get carded for liquor and cigarettes at 30 yrs old but I don’t hear that anymore.
I am short 5’4” at 135 lbs ( being short is a big handicap in the dating scene) and I’m turning 50 next year.
I haven’t had a girlfriend in 20 years due to my dL fetish, I’ve found out when I was in my early 20’s that disappearing for a diaper binge for a day or to is a huge strain on a relationship.
Sorry to babble on I just was wondering if anyone hear is dealing with the same issues I am.

I'm now 62 and have no issues with being ABDL. Maybe in a few years people will just think I'm senile and I can let my little out all the time.

ABDL for me is not how old I am bit how old I fill If you fill like a 3 year old. Then in my eyes you are 3.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm 70 and I have no trouble regressing or feeling young and little. I also live by myself since my wife died and I have no intention of sharing my life with someone else so I don't have the same issues as you, Twee. I too looked younger than my age and that was great, but at some point, we all cross the age line and the grim reaper catches up with us. Still, who you think you are and how you feel is something that's inside you, not outside.

Thanx for the great positive feedback , it great to know that it’s ok to think little as time goes by,.

I'm 43 and have no trouble going back 41years in my mind ,

Woman and relationships have been an on and off issue all my 59 DL years but age has not changed that. I'm still the same immature guy who doesn't know what he wants to do when he grows up. I don't recover from a hard days work as quickly and there is a trace of grey in my beard if I let it grow but otherwise I'm still thirteen.

Reactions: armydipr
I am 39 and I just kinda started the little thing. First I want to tell you hang in there someone is out there for you. I was shocked when my soon to be husband more or less opened up my little side.
As for aging you are only as old as you feel. I can kinda understand how you might have lost interests in being abdl but it is something that you will always be no matter what you do. There are certain reasons for being an abdl. stress and or you just like it..

At age 60, I am okay with being an Adult Baby.

I feel like it's been more about my state of mind than chronology. When I was little, I felt like an adult. I still feel the same most of the time but sometimes I divert a bit.

It doesn't weigh on me too much most of the time but the beginning of this song puts it on my mind.

You may tire of me as our December sun is setting
Cause I'm not who I used to be
No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully disguise
The youthful boy below
Who turned your way and saw something he was not looking for
Both a beginning and an end
But now he lives inside someone he does not recognize when he catches his reflection on accident

-Brothers on a Hotel Bed
Death Cab for Cutie

I can relate, and it's easier said than done to feel a certain age.

The older I'm getting the more AB is starting to show up in my DL tendencies which was never really there for years.

That's what happened to me. I think it's a natural progression.

I often think about this. Closing in on 40. The further I get chronologically from infancy the more insane it all feels. I remember being sent crotch shots from 70 year old DL's and thinking it was bizarre. But I've been drawn to this stuff since I can remember so I reckon at 70 I'll still be into it...but maybe I'll have an excuse to wear then. :)

I wouldn't say I have "issues" with it - but it's a strange juxtaposition. But I accept that I'm a weirdo who gets more excited about diaper samples in the mail than a football game. So "normal" isn't really a category that works. But to parrot others - I've gotten over it mentally. Some have found themselves more in a caregiver role to combat the dissonance - while I'm all about being a switch - I wouldn't be able to only do that.

Good topic Twee.

At my age, wearing diapers isn't something odd. Having someone notice I wear panties is something else.

I have over the last few months turned 40 so i am now in the aging bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back