Some of your best ABDL memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Banned
What are some of your best AB/DL memories?

I think my favorite one was meeting my first friend who wore diaps.

There's a few others but preschool was pretty fun always trying to wear still.

There's one memory of being too leaky and one of being too stinky but they're super embarrassing.

I would say finally finding some cute design cloth diapers that I can wear was pretty great for me. I have had them for 3 years now and have wet them countless times. Plus the thick feeling is great.

I also felt really happy when I finally found the size baby diaper that fits my plushie perfectly (luvs size 2) getting diapered with her is euphoric.

I think one memory that particularly sticks out was my first baby weekend with my former Mommy friend. We had had a couple of Mommy/Baby dates leading up to it that were fun; we played together, cuddled and she diapered me, but nothing could prepare me for our first weekend together.

I arrived at her house Friday morning, she diapered me and I was babied until Sunday evening. We cuddled, watched cartoons, played. I was also put down for naps, spoon fed, bottle fed, had bath time and she took care of all of my changes, wet and messy too. She had even set aside a room for me at her place with a baby blanket and one of those nightlight ceiling projector things too :D

It was an amazing time. That type of love, care and pure joy between the two of us will never leave my memories. I was also lucky enough to have quite a few more weekends like that and a couple more Baby/Mommy dates and regular friend dates too before she stopped seeing me for an ex.

It took a while, but now I have a new GF/Mommy in my life. Even though she is long distance right now, I am sure that when she comes over for a visit this summer, we will be forging some lovely new ABDL memories together :eek:

I guess I can count in too? Mine would either have to be being introduced to this community by my baby boy from him revealing it to me, or giving him his first bath. His weird habbit if trying to eat the bubbles is rather cute.

Poofybutt said:
I think one memory that particularly sticks out was my first baby weekend with my former Mommy friend. We had had a couple of Mommy/Baby dates leading up to it that were fun; we played together, cuddled and she diapered me, but nothing could prepare me for our first weekend together.

I arrived at her house Friday morning, she diapered me and I was babied until Sunday evening. We cuddled, watched cartoons, played. I was also put down for naps, spoon fed, bottle fed, had bath time and she took care of all of my changes, wet and messy too. She had even set aside a room for me at her place with a baby blanket and one of those nightlight ceiling projector things too :D

It was an amazing time. That type of love, care and pure joy between the two of us will never leave my memories. I was also lucky enough to have quite a few more weekends like that and a couple more Baby/Mommy dates and regular friend dates too before she stopped seeing me for an ex.

It took a while, but now I have a new GF/Mommy in my life. Even though she is long distance right now, I am sure that when she comes over for a visit this summer, we will be forging some lovely new ABDL memories together :eek:

That's very heartfelt :3

Musashi said:
That's very heartfelt :3

Why, thank you :)

It was a very heartfelt moment, I'll cherish it always :)

Being an AB is so fun and wonderful, I'm sure we all have wonderful AB memories. I know I'll be having many more great AB moments and forging new and deeply treasured AB memories in the future :eek:

One of my fav memories is the first time my wife excepted me for who I am and changed me treating me as the baby I really am.
She was super kind and loving.

Yeah, I loved it when my wife would call me her little one. She bought me some adult coloring books and actually encouraged me to color, all while I was sufficiently diapered. She was one of a kind. Good memories.

When I found out my cousin was a night wetter (he was 13) and my mom would get one of my diapers and a pair of plastic pants and put them on him when he would spend the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back