Diapered at concerts

bradely22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who did you last see at a concert while diapered. My last concert I was diapered at was Ozzy. Too many others to list. Love going to concerts diapered!!

Ya that would be a great idea! If I were to go to ozzfest again I'd go passed especially if I get front row tickets and didn't want to loose my spot between bands.speaking of which,what bands played this year?

Motley crue on their final tour

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last time I went to a concert diapered, I drunk a little too much and woke up with a wet diaper 😂

I went to listen to Iron Maiden this June. It was an amazing experience, and everything was great! (Except from the fact that I didn't get to change before I had been in the same diaper for at least 8 hours... Couldn't bring changes because I went with friends, and bags were searched.)

BTW. Ozzy, nice!

Every concert since 95.
Even my bands concerts.

I've been there, and love it! I was at a country music festival and wore, which was a huge bonus because restroom lines were massively long for porta potties.

I've never been to a concert while diapered before. Though that's because the whole idea of paying too much to be surrounded by a crowd of people, and having music blasted at unsafe decibel levels just doesn't appeal to me.

Ozzy might do one ozzfest a year usually in California, just had one opening band this summer but I missed them due to the long wait to get in but had seats about 20 rows from stage.

- - - Updated - - -

What band are u in?

- - - Updated - - -

Love Iron Maiden!! I went to Slayer diapered last spring. I don't know how to respond to individual threads on this yet, will have to figure that out soon!!

Oh yeah. Tears for Fears are coming to Denmark in July next year. That will be great, of course I'll bring sufficient padding

Dark Star Orchestra

Back