• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Michigan DL

bradely22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I've been a DL for years. New to this site so still figuring it out. Any other dl"s from Michigan USA on here?

Reactions: PaddedMI
bradely22 said:
Hello, I've been a DL for years. New to this site so still figuring it out. Any other dl"s from Michigan USA on here?

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm not from Michigan but I lived in Ohio for 9+ years. Now I live in Virginia where it's warmer. Still, we're supposed to get half of foot of snow on Sunday.

Im from standish mi where are you from?

Holly, about 1/2 he South of Flint.

- - - Updated - - -

Holly

Hello Bradley,
Welcome to the group😺

Thank you. Getting cold in MI but no snow accumulation yet, our winters seem to be getting more mild here the last decade but great weather to wear diapers in. Hate wearing in 90 degree heat.

bradely22 said:

Hi. I'm from Louisiana. What are your hobbies?

I lived in Pulaski NY for five years and would get lake effect snow from the Great Lakes only 50 miles away

The great lakes are some powerful bodies of water. I think New York gets a lot more snow than MI unless you live in northern MI.

Back