• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My formal introduction....

hunter73dl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello all!

Long time DL, and very surprised I am just now finding this forum?? How odd of me..So, yea. I'm a Diaper Fetishist, and have been for many years now. Married, but she does not participate. Doesn't care that I do, which is better than some have it I suppose, but sure would be cool to have a diaper girl.
Thats why I'm here I guess. Just some online friends. A diaper girl friend to chat with.
Say hello anytime, my mailbox is aways open.
Oops. OK...Male, 45, healthy, attractive, fit, clean. DL. Have only ever worn disposables, but I can't imagine liking cloth more. I need a female buddy.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Hi hunter73dl! That was a good intro. Yes, an understanding and especially a participating spouse is a rarity. At least she lets you wear. Are you a hunter?

We are mostly a support group and finding a "dlgirl" to talk to here is easy but finding a dlgirl to chat privately can be difficult. Also, until you have been a member for a week and make 20 posts, you can't pm anyone or receive any pm's either. So start posting! So many topics covered here, both dl and non dl related. Welcome to the site!

Reactions: hunter73dl
Hello Hunter,
Welcome to the group. 😺

Scaramouche said:
Hi hunter73dl! That was a good intro. Yes, an understanding and especially a participating spouse is a rarity. At least she lets you wear. Are you a hunter?

We are mostly a support group and finding a "dlgirl" to talk to here is easy but finding a dlgirl to chat privately can be difficult. Also, until you have been a member for a week and make 20 posts, you can't pm anyone or receive any pm's either. So start posting! So many topics covered here, both dl and non dl related. Welcome to the site!
Thank you!

Welcome aboard 👍👍nice to have you here 👍

Safari said:
Welcome aboard 👍👍nice to have you here 👍
Thank you! Actually joined some time back…I move very slow sometimes:)

Reactions: Safari
Lol ! Welcome anyways !

Welcome.

Hello 👋

I’m no longer the newbie. Welcome!

Is no one else going to address that he's essentially asking for someone to have an affair with?

• Haha
Reactions: tails1234, BabyLink9, Otterpup and 2 others
AtPeace said:
Is no one else going to address that he's essentially asking for someone to have an affair with?
He might be craving friendship.... Although I imagine a female DL is exceptionally intoxicating for many of us.

AtPeace said:
NO !!!!

Reactions: GeorgeG
AtPeace said:
So he is. Such a deal, eh?

Reactions: WhiteYfronts
hunter73dl said:
Hello all!

Long time DL, and very surprised I am just now finding this forum?? How odd of me..So, yea. I'm a Diaper Fetishist, and have been for many years now. Married, but she does not participate. Doesn't care that I do, which is better than some have it I suppose, but sure would be cool to have a diaper girl.
Thats why I'm here I guess. Just some online friends. A diaper girl friend to chat with.
Say hello anytime, my mailbox is aways open.
Oops. OK...Male, 45, healthy, attractive, fit, clean. DL. Have only ever worn disposables, but I can't imagine liking cloth more. I need a female buddy.
Blimey, that about your wife!?

Back