• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I guess this is hello

Riddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hello, folks. I've periodically lurked around this site over the years and I finally joined, partly because it makes navigating the site easier. I've had an interest in diapers since I was a little kid, but I only wear them occasionally. I've long had an interest in diaper and regression-related art, stories, and fantasies, though I'm not much into infantalism outside of diapers. More recently I've gotten in touch with my diaperfur side. Most of my actual experience with diapers revolves around GoodNites (and smiliar "nighttime underwear"). Since I wore them for bedwetting as a kid, so I just sort of default to them. That's another part of why I'm here: I'm toying with expanding my horizons in that regard.

I am a graduate student and I love almost anything to do with the natural sciences and have loved it as long as I can remember. I've done plenty of gaming in my life, though significantly less in the past couple years. I like science fiction and fantasy (books, movies, tv), especially when it comes to world building. I also like puns, random humor, and cute animals. Pets I have or have had include dogs, cats, a snake, and a crayfish.

As to what I want to get out of this site. As I said above, I'm thinking about expanding my horizons a bit in terms of diapers. I've also had plenty of doubts about these interests as well, so that may also come up in discussions.

Hello Riddy and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I have a bs in biology and did biomedical research for 19 years.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi Ruddy,
Welcome to the group🐈

Back