How would I deal with my boy outdoors?

TungstenM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
If you hadn’t seen my previous thread regarding how to initialise my boys moods, I’ve started to take a lot more control with things, and have started to change him, check him, and even little things that make him little without him asking or wanting me to (which he enjoys)

During outdoors, I want to have a fixed schedule where he will wear taped diapers whilst in the house and in car trips, and pull-ups when outside (Ive also told him the edges must be visible over the pants, but the shirt covers it - I find it rather cute and gives me the control)

I was wondering how I could check him in the public, and also if required change him, and along with that, some outdoor punishments / warnings whilst we’re outside so he knows he’s still not allowed to disobey rules just because he’s outside. Any suggestions?

Well, if he goes the incontinent route then a pullup will not be enough. Tapped diapers will be needed, always. Diapers are intended to extend up to your waist line though, which means yes they will show over the top of any pants.

I find the easiest way to check a diaper with pants on is to pinch the back seat of the diaper. You will be able to feel if it is still firm (dry) or squishy (wet). And how squishy it is back there is a decent indicator for if it needs to be changed. This can even be done somewhat discreetly if needed. Otherwise you can lift up the back of his shirt and pull open the back of the diaper to visually check him.

For changing him when out and about you will need to find a family restroom. Alternatively you can use the back seats of a car, or back of an suv or van to change him. Though you will need to make sure you're parked in a somewhat isolated area first. I do not recommend changing him in a fully open outdoor area unless you are certain nobody else is around.

My nanny takes me into family restrooms and changes me while I stand up. I'm not sure where you're located, or whether family restrooms are prevalent, but they're pretty common where we live.

I have, as Slomo mentioned, been changed many times in the back of a minivan by previous nannies.

I'm usually wearing cloth or disposable diapers when we're out and about, so she finds inconspicuous ways to check me. She will often stand beside me when we're shopping or whatever and slip her hand into the front of my pants to see if I'm wet.

I've also been spanked in public (she used her hand) but it's really hard to do much else without drawing unwarranted attention. The only place she treats me as an adult when we're out is in a restaurant; it's a confined space and overt babying does not, in our experience, go over well.

Hey,
He’s currently not going to go ahead with being incontinent from discussing and showing all the replies, but I’d still prefer to keep him in them all the time just in case, especially outdoors. As for checking, I’d more prefer to make him know I’m in control and especially make him know he’s still in pull ups or taped.. dependant on if I feel he is being a big boy or not. He wanted it, so he will get it :)

Sounds like your doing fine. Keep it up. Hope things go well for you both.

Back