How to hide when you buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilike2hide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How does one order some rearz safari with out my wife finding out, so like shipping to the house and really ordering them don't really work that great, been using depends, and wear when she not home, but really want a get some rearz safaris, but don't know how

Drop ship to a fedx or ups store and pick them up there.

I just recently ordered some Rearz Safari from Bambino Diapers and I am having them delivered to a local FedEx location for me to pick them up. I will keep them in my car until there is a time that my wife is not in the house and will relocate them to a new hiding place. There are a couple of distributors that will have your package held at a local FedEx or UPS location for you to pick up. Looking forward to my Safaris.

Since it’s the holiday season you can buy a few visa gift cards (easily pass them off as gifts) use those to order then drop ship the delivery point

Pre-paid payment cards are a fantastic way to hide purchases if you want discreetness, but again don't overdo those. Wifey might get suspicious
Drop off at a local pickup point is a great thing as well, but in certain parts of Europe that might require you to miss a delivery on purpose (Been there, done that) and then pick the parcel up the next day.

Good luck with it

Buying a prepaid visa (aka "universal gift card") this time of year nobody will bat an eye, even if they're watching the checkbook. Contact whomoever you're going to order from and see if they can do a "hold for pickup". If the receiver calls the shipper and requests that, sometimes they won't do it, and sometimes they will require one attempt. If the sender requests it, they'll always hold it immediately with no attempts made. (since they're the ones that are paying the shipper for the shipment)

IIRC northshore specifically offers this service now, it may even be an option on their website?

Prepaid visa card, google incognito mode, fedex ship to location.

She will find out anyway.

Obagink said:
She will find out anyway.

Oh agreed. It's never a matter of if, always when. The OP should have been upfront when he was engaged, but hiding this part of himself from his wife for so long is as paramount as lying to her. His best bet is to come clean as soon as he can. She will probably react negatively but it will still be a better reaction than when she finds out by herself and comes to the usual misconclusions.

What I do is buy from ABU Wednesday night or early Thursday, and then it comes to my house on Saturday when my mom is usually at her boyfriends house and Voila, no questions.

Ilike2hide said:
How does one order some rearz safari with out my wife finding out, so like shipping to the house and really ordering them don't really work that great, been using depends, and wear when she not home, but really want a get some rearz safaris, but don't know how
Just have a designated hiding spot, preferably one that has a lock or can use a padlock. Then leave the lock in your pocket and put all of the stuff in the hiding spot and lock it up. That's what I do, and my "hiding spot" is in plain sight.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
?... The OP should have been upfront when he was engaged, but hiding this part of himself from his wife for so long is as paramount as lying to her...

I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you here.

I will say that I have been in multiple relationships where diapers were part of the mix, and several that diapers were kept out of the picture. As I got to know each of them I had a good idea who might be more open to the introduction of wearing and using. In those cases I eventually brought it up, and generally it worked out quite nicely.

In some cases however, I was really quite adamant it was not something I should bring up. One of them would always lock herself away in the restroom even just to pee, and was quite shy in general with kinky stuff. I was convinced, and still am, that sharing the desire to wear and use, and ideally have her do so, would have sent her running. I therefore never mentioned it. I would wear occasionally, when alone, and stored them away safely. To my knowledge she never had any idea. We had a wonderful relationship regardless, and perhaps would've taken it all the way to a church if she hadn't been offered the career of a lifetime in a horrendous country...

So yeah, I guess I am trying to say - in my opinion, I don't think we do have to share our inner deepest secrets in order to have a truly wonderful relationship. As long as you can put these kinks on ice, when necessary and not let them hinder joy and happiness in your relationship.

Take care
A.

Soakingboy said:
I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you here.

I will say that I have been in multiple relationships where diapers were part of the mix, and several that diapers were kept out of the picture. As I got to know each of them I had a good idea who might be more open to the introduction of wearing and using. In those cases I eventually brought it up, and generally it worked out quite nicely.

In some cases however, I was really quite adamant it was not something I should bring up. One of them would always lock herself away in the restroom even just to pee, and was quite shy in general with kinky stuff. I was convinced, and still am, that sharing the desire to wear and use, and ideally have her do so, would have sent her running. I therefore never mentioned it. I would wear occasionally, when alone, and stored them away safely. To my knowledge she never had any idea. We had a wonderful relationship regardless, and perhaps would've taken it all the way to a church if she hadn't been offered the career of a lifetime in a horrendous country...

So yeah, I guess I am trying to say - in my opinion, I don't think we do have to share our inner deepest secrets in order to have a truly wonderful relationship. As long as you can put these kinks on ice, when necessary and not let them hinder joy and happiness in your relationship.

Take care
A.

That's a completely different scenario. You never made it to a long term relationship, and never went far enough to even get engaged. The very reason why you never got that far is also the same reason why it was best for you to not tell that past girlfriend. The OP is already married though, and has already been living with his wife for a long enough time. And when you're with someone close for a very long time it becomes a matter of when they know, not if they ever will know.

And fyi, being abdl is not a kink, nor is it something we can simply "put on ice". You should know that already.

Slomo said:
That's a completely different scenario. You never made it to a long term relationship, and never went far enough to even get engaged. The very reason why you never got that far is also the same reason why it was best for you to not tell that past girlfriend. The OP is already married though, and has already been living with his wife for a long enough time. And when you're with someone close for a very long time it becomes a matter of when they know, not if they ever will know.

And fyi, being abdl is not a kink, nor is it something we can simply "put on ice". You should know that already.

Firstly - you have no idea how long my relationships have lasted. Is the definition of a long term relationship getting engaged or married? I think not.

Secondly, yes it is a kink, for many people.

Thirdly - with a bit of self control, some of us can actually get on with having a great life without needing to always have ABDL on our minds. I like chocolate ice cream, but I don't eat buckets of it everyday.

Stop judging, drop the attitude, gain some respect for other people's opinions, and have a wonderful day.

pampers4U said:
Since it’s the holiday season you can buy a few visa gift cards (easily pass them off as gifts) use those to order then drop ship the delivery point

That’s what I used to do before my wife knew I was DL, I’d use Visa gift cards & would ship to a UPS store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thing is this isn't really the type of thing you want to be hiding from a partner... eventually she'll find out something is going on and her mind could go much worse places then buying diapers.

Soakingboy said:
Firstly - you have no idea how long my relationships have lasted. Is the definition of a long term relationship getting engaged or married? I think not.

Secondly, yes it is a kink, for many people.

Thirdly - with a bit of self control, some of us can actually get on with having a great life without needing to always have ABDL on our minds. I like chocolate ice cream, but I don't eat buckets of it everyday.

Stop judging, drop the attitude, gain some respect for other people's opinions, and have a wonderful day.

Firstly, you're right. I'd call long term at least 10 years, maybe 5 but that's cutting it a little short. I don't know, did your's last that long?

Secondly, obviously it isn't. AB = adult baby, DL = diaper lover. I don't see "kink" in any of that. Though I get what you are attempting to say. It may be well below a third of the entire abdl community, but yeah there are still plenty with a sexual diaper fetish. You were talking about abdl though, still not a kink no matter how you look at it.

Third, kinks absolutely are something that can be "controlled" as you mentioned. Except you actually mentioned abdl which is an ingrained part of who we are. And that isn't something that can be controlled through any sort of denial or suppression.

Lastly, I'm not judging though I am offended you say I was. And what attitude, this is a black and white forum, no reading between the lines here. What I WAS doing was correcting improper terminology and incorrect propagation of misinformation. Ie. what you said.

For what it’s worth, I fit into the DL category, haven’t told my wife of nearly 30 years, and don’t intend to. If she finds out, I’ll deal with it. I don’t wear when she’s around, so only get the chance to do so a few times a year when one of us is out of town. I don’t feel like I’m lying to her.

So being in the same shoes as the OP, I have them delivered to the office or local FedEx location. She never looks at credit card statements so I just charge them on the card, but early on I went the prepaid card route. I keep the stash locked up in my office desk and smuggle home when the opportunity arises. I’m also lucky enough to have a good store with good selection in town, so can buy direct. Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back