Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
cuuteeee.jpg

Neat poll :)

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a poll on this particular topic in the past.

I have only ever had Mommies. My current Mommy/GF and I are still long distance, but we chat everyday, have skype calls and we are making plans for a summer time visit :eek:

You should have included "no caretaker". I don't have a caretaker but wish for a mommy.

I have never had a caretaker, but more than that I have never even attempted dating before, mostly because of self esteem/mental health issues, also it would probably be an extra big burden that I don't drive (and public transportation is limited in time/where they go) , I mean it would be nice, I just dont see it happening any time soon really.

I guess I’ll vouch for my boy. A mummy :)

ops

Sadly the same goes for me im AL alone :frown:

And also you should have added Online Mommy /Daddy / Caregiver and yes i have one On line Mommy and one more added who recently accepted my proposal as well (wink)

I might not be the type of person to whom the question is being asked, but im kinda in simular situation as a few people on here but as a wanna be caretaker........ no ride, lack of self-esteem (at least with meeting new people) and no online interaction skils (im fine in person though).

I am looking for someone to care for and/or be little with after my girlfriend died. God rest her.

Fireband said:
I am looking for someone to care for and/or be little with after my girlfriend died. God rest her.

My condolences, I wish you luck and happiness

no care taker but wish had mommy[x]

It's so easy for people to find daddies online, but almost impossible to find mommies in my opinion.

Doesn't help that there is no way not to come off as a creep asking to add a girl to your friends list online :p
The joys of being an internet geek/nerd with no in real life social life.

---

My condolences, Fireband.

Fireband said:

Please accept my Deepest sincere condolences to youre lost fireband (lowering head in sorrow )

I am a caregiver to my little boy, who just happens to have been my husband for almost 24 years by the time he shared his little side with me! just celebrated 25 years of marriage, together 30+ years, and about to celebrate 18 months as his mommy.

Everyone has beautiful stories of their AB partners... I didn't even know you were called caretakers.. ive just been searching for my mummy for 10 years now and feel like ill never find her.. i hope this post reminds you of how lucky you are..

Sorry for your loss. That is sad.

---

- - - Updated - - -

Fireband said:

That cant be easy for anyone
good luck and god bless

PullupsPrincess30 said:
Everyone has beautiful stories of their AB partners... I didn't even know you were called caretakers.. ive just been searching for my mummy for 10 years now and feel like ill never find her.. i hope this post reminds you of how lucky you are..

Hey PullupsPrincess30, don’t give up hope....it took littlemoosey 30 years to open up to me! He “buried” his little side all those years in hopes it would go away. It didn’t and after a few “rock bottom” incidents in his life, he was ready to go it alone. Instead (thankfully!) he gradually broke this news to me and our mommy/little relationship began and our husband/wife relationship has grown as well. Our relationship grew from love as an adult couple first and then all these years later, he now has his mommy. I’m not saying this is the only way, but maybe keep your eyes open for more than just a mommy, but a life-long adult companion as well!!

PullupsPrincess30 said:

Thanx Pullups, your right, no reminder needed here. I thank God every day for this wonderful, beautiful woman. I just cant help but keep coming back to the same theme, that is, if only significant others in our lives knew what a positive and loving dynamic this can create.... I wish you luck. Before I opened up to her, my wife used to ask me, "is there any thing you need" my response was a cryptic "some things I will never get". What I was alluding to was about being able to come out and have my wife's tacit approval... although I fantasized about it, I never in a million years thought we could develop and share this incredible dynamic at both a husband and wife level as well as a little/mommy level. My wife tells me now "never say never". I wish you luck in this en-devour, as well as anyone else that is looking for a partner. I think that it would go a long way to healing things about us, that we never got right from the beginning. It has for me.

My wife is my “mommy”. What started off as a diaper fetish that she encouraged me to explore has evolved into a mommy/little relationship that she absolutely loves. I have an encredibly stressful job that takes me away from her for three weeks of every month but when I fly home she picks me up at the airport with a diaper bag in the car to diaper me up at the nearest cell phone lot for the ride home where she has my favorite onesie laid out and ready a bottle soon follows and we cuddle to sleep for my first night home. Stress-free, comfortable safe and secure beside mommy with the smells of baby powder and her neck means home to me.

Back