Have you ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have you ever worn a diaper around family? Do any of them know you wear? Would you wear and maybe even pee in a diaper in front of family? Would you wear in front of friends? Would you wear and maybe pee in front of friends?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm considering wearing in front of friends sometime. It would have to be something where were just sitting and talking to eachother. Where I wear a pull-up underneath my boxers and don't use it. It would have to be a bar or somewhere else thats loud so if I have to stand ip theres less chance of hearing it. At the point I probably would use it.

I have worn in front of family and friends. Friends never seen to notice. But my mom would swat my butt once in awhile while wearing which made me believe that she knew but never said anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baggy pants and long shirts hide the diaper. If anyone should notice and say anything, just say you have a bad urinary infection and you leak a lot.

I wear around friends with some regularity. I prefer not to wear around family but wearing 24/7 means I deal with that as well. I stick with the more discreet diapers around them. It's rare that I wet around either group but sometimes it's necessary.

I recently wore around my friends but it wasn't intentional , i happen to bump into them at the mall , we chatted a little but it was a little nerve wrecking as i was afraid i was exposed. I wore normal clothes but i think i kept pulling my shirt down , didn't know if my friends noticed though.

I wear around my younger brother and my cousin a lot because I wear and use primarily on the weekend, I'm sure they have noticed as theres times I wear loose fitting clothing and times I have fell asleep when I didn't intend to (hard working man here, so exhaustion is a guarantee at times) , they have never said anything except for my cousin once when he was drunk, but otherwise they don't say anything.

I have also worn and used them around my mom, she sometimes feels like mentioning how sometimes I "walk funny" (thick diaper waddle really) or will ask if I'm wearing (even though I don't usually wear a diaper around her, but sometimes it seems unavoidable).

I really dont why friends and family should care, but in that regard if friends don't still act like they are your friends after they find out, then you dont need them and you are better off without them.

As for family, it can be risky business to wear and use around them if there is any possibility of it being a bad thing if they find out, like if they might kick you out.

Luckily since I pay plenty of money out in bills the house I'm living in is equally mine as it is my moms, we have been living in it the same amount of time and paying bills and trying to get ahead is a "partnership" of sorts, with the goal of both of us making it and when the work week is done she is out of town with her boyfriend anyways, so then it's just me, my younger brother, and sometimes my cousin.

I have only told one friend and he took it well and we still talk and he took me out to buy things on black Friday (technically Thursday though), and that was the only day I wore around him (I dont think he knew because in the store we went our separate ways and of course he was distracted about buying his own stuff) , didnt even wet the diaper until I was back home (didnt need to).

If I put on a diaper I try my best to make it almost impossible to tell for sure (unless somebody is looking for it) and of course i intend to use it (but only wet, i dont mess unless I'm away from other people)

Being incontinent I wear 24/7 around everyone no matter what. My go to diaper is also Crinklz. I do wear just a diaper and tee shirt at home around my wife. Everywhere else I will wear pants or sweats as would be normally appropriate. My extended family and friends do know I'm diapered though, but it almost never even comes up.

Pullups09 said:
Have you ever worn a diaper around family? Do any of them know you wear? Would you wear and maybe even pee in a diaper in front of family? Would you wear in front of friends? Would you wear and maybe pee in front of friends?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm considering wearing in front of friends sometime. It would have to be something where were just sitting and talking to eachother. Where I wear a pull-up underneath my boxers and don't use it. It would have to be a bar or somewhere else thats loud so if I have to stand ip theres less chance of hearing it. At the point I probably would use it.

Yes, Some of them, No, Maybe, Maybe

I've been wet while around family but never have actually wet while around them. I try not to impose and keep it private if I can. As for friends. . . if they don't care? Then I guess?

I have worn among friends and family quite a few times, be it just sat at home talking when they have visited, or I have visited them. Out and about to bars etc. At first it was dead nerve wracking but I admit, you do get used to it and those feelings go away eventually. However, if I am going to wear around them, I normally wear an onsie vest under my cloths, the ones that do up around the crotch area, should an instance arise where I need to bend over or something like that and my t-shirt/top rides up and I need not worry about it at all.

I will use my nappies too, but I will also ensure its to the point where I am definitely confident that I wont leak or have any wet spots.

My family knows I wear 24/7 for a bladder issue and have seen me in just a diaper when they stopped by the apt unexpectedly its not a big deal. I try to be a discreet as possible but some times theres just no way to hide the fact you are wearing a diaper.

I've worn and wet around family and friends. Family didn't notice. Friends noticed but didn't care.

I wear around friends all the time, and have never had an issue, then again I do not wear crinklz or something that swells a lot around them. Ive worn around my parents but mainly at night, in the day time I have worn with jeans and a fresh diaper.. Usually when wearing around then in the day it is when I am getting ready to go home so it is for a shorter time that they would see me and notice if I were wearing protection or not. If they ever did notice, they never said anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back